“Good beer, good food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stopped here as an alternative to the plethora of national chain restaurants. The beer selection was excellent, and the food was exactly what you would expect from

There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Nice restaurant with plenty of beer options. Food and service was also pretty decent. I would recommend it!

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Seated quickly and fast service. Waiter was great and the food was good. The menu variety is huge but it's like many restaurants where no dish in particular stands out as "over the top good". Don't get me wrong, the food is good and the price is okay. Endless craft beer!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went here for a social meet and greet with about 20 other women. I appreciated the spaciousness and the seating arrangements. Unfortunately, I was not impressed with the menu selection. However, I found it to be reasonably priced and the wait staff were professional.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Visited this restaurant twice recently as it is new since we visited the area last year. On both occasions the service has been excellent. The menu is very good with a great selection of food.

The burger I has on my last visit was excellent, well presented and full of flavour.

The food is well price and the portion size is very good.

It also has a great selection of draft beers at competitive prices.

The kids menus was also very good, the food must have been good as they all cleaned their plates.

It is defiantly a good addition to the restaurants in Lake Buena vista and I think will have a few close competitors taking notice.

We will certainly be going again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a change in the area.