“Went For Lunch Two Days in a Row”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #226 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The luncheon menu offered some excellent choices at a reasonable price. The beer, which is brewed on site, was excellent. The service was good the first day, great the second day.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was staying next door at the Marriott Village for a couple of days and liked the fact that I was able to walk over to BJ's from the hotel. I sat at the bar area so that I could get a better look at all of the varieties of beer that they had on tap. I can't remember how many they had but, there were a lot! They were pretty busy but, I found the bartenders/wait staff to be quick and efficient. They answered questions about the different beers and they allowed a small sample before I would buy the whole drink. There seemed to be a pretty decent selection on the menu and my order came out fairly quickly for as busy as they were and was good. All in all, a great stop especially being so close to the hotels.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Was staying at the nearby Marriott Village on business and wanted a nice option for dinner - a little upscale, but not too stuffy. Found it at BJ's. Enjoyed an amazing burger with wedge fries. Loved the atmosphere. Chic and modern. Such a pleasant end to a long day of meetings. Kristen was an excellent server...so helpful. Flawless service, excellent food, amazing atmosphere. Come to Georgia, BJ's!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The menu offers so many choices, it is truly difficult to decide. Everything was great and I dined three times in a week. The tuna sashimi salad was super, but the real winner was the taco with grilled mahimahi. I enjoyed some creative and delightful cocktails which were also difficult to choose but decided the Strawberry Martini was the best. I am a dessert fan and the fresh baked cookies could not have been better. I wish we had a BJs close to where I live. Great outdoor dining area--loved it.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I came in for a conference and got recommended to your place. great food good atmosphere and most all great happy hour.