“Great time on the water...”

Orlando Trophy Bass - Private Charters
Ranked #54 of 123 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Orlando Bass fishing less then 10 minutes from Walt Disney World at Buena Vista Watersports. Bass fishing on a private quiet lake, loaded with largemouth bass. Single angler 4 hour rate with pick-up/drop off and gear is $175. Two anglers price is $225. Special Summer evening charters from 3pm-7pm from $80-$160
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Kevin was a great host and guide. I enjoyed the 4 hours on the water with my 16 year old son. It didn't hurt catching some big bass, either.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I've known Kevin for about 4 years, and anytime I'm in the Orlando area, I book a morning of fishing with him. We went out mid February, and caught over 30 fish. My biggest was over 8 pounds! Kevin is very personable, and a savvy guide. He enjoys watching you catch the fish almost as much as you enjoy hooking them. He can give you history and stories surrounding Lake Bryan as well. He even made a video for us of our morning and all the fish we caught!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Kevin showed up on time, put me on fish with in 15 minutes, and most were lunkers. Had quite the day with him...next time I'm in the area, I will certainly book him. About three weeks later I received actual photo's with weights and dates, plus a nice assortment of soft plastics. Class act.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was our 5th year going out with Kevin. I fish tournaments in Chicago and always learn something new. My friend and I always have a great time and always catch a lot of quality bass. Kevin has some of the best stories to keep you entertained all day. There is no reason to look anywhere else for a bass guide in Orlando. Top notch!
Matt B.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had an excellent morning out on the lake with Kevin. Took my dad for a Father's Day present as he loves fishing! I'm the non-fisherman but managed to catch the biggest fish!! Dad caught plenty though!

We had a great time and nothing was too much trouble. We would happily recommend to anyone. Thanks for a great trip!