“You Must Experience This!”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a Celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house bands. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Ireland searching for an experience like this and never found it. We never expected to find it in Disney but because of Raglan Road, we're glad that we made the trek out to Downtown Disney and we'll do it again!

The atmosphere is gorgeous with beautiful dark wood finishes, comfortable seating and an authentic live band. Every half hour the step dancers get on stage and do an amazing show. They also take the kids on stage to dance and then provide them with a certificate at the end.

It was very busy but our waitress was a doll, her suggestions were spot on and the food was excellent. Now, I almost starved to death in Ireland bc the vegetables were boiled and the skinny fish stared back at me but not here! The salads were excellent, the Guinness braised rib appetizer was to die for (and i'm not into ribs) and the steak entrees were cooked perfectly and very good quality. There are a few Irish offerings but mostly American fare. I'm very surprised that this restaurant wasn't two points per person on the dining plan.

My husband and I loved it and my children (10 and 7) loved it even more!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,803)

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Loved the place! The food is tasty Irish fare but keep in mind it is Disney so it can be pricey! The service is excellent and the atmosphere is fun with and authentic Irish pub and exceptional Irish entertainment!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

All I can say is the food is exceptional and you have to go out of your way to eat here.
The atmosphere is amazing and for the chef to claim his food is the best you'll taste you have to be brave.I can honestly say he wasn't lying the food was the best we ate and I have never in my life tasted bread and butter pudding like it.
The Irish dancing and The band were brilliant and the staff were a real asset to the place.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We were there on a rainy afternoon about 2pm. No reservation but only had a 20 minute wait for a table. They were slow getting the Guinness to us but the food arrived promptly. Shepard's pie a variation on the original but good, and the Sunday beef sandwich was good. Needed to ask for more horseradish sauce as the bun soaks up so much you lose the flavor. Like all things Disney it's not inexpensive. We'll go back the next time we are at Disney.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are disabled (a rollover auto accident in Jan, 2011). Due to chronic, significant pain issues, we rarely go out socially anymore, let alone do much traveling. But when a (most likely) once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to Disney World with our daughter and her 5 children arose, we couldn't turn it down (especially since the trip was in memory of our deceased son-in-law).

Because we were at Disney World for 7 days, and we knew our family could manage without us for one evening (LOL), my husband and I decided on going out for a 'date night'. We are physically unable to go on many rides so we chose Downtown Disney as the location for our date and Raglan Road for dinner.

Even though the prices there are more than we would ordinarily pay, given our fixed income, we left there with no regrets! The food, though just a touch bland, was DELICIOUS, the atmosphere was fantastic, the entertainment was first class, and the service could not not have been better!

If you enjoy authentic Irish food (or have wanted to try it), and if you think you would enjoy an electric evening of Irish entertainment (singers, dancers, bands...), and if you can afford the prices (I don't recall any meal being less than $15, and I believe most were in the $20+ range), you owe it to yourself to eat at Raglan Road!