“Simply awesome!”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu created by Irish Master Chef Kevin Dundon, offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house band Creel. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
DeRidder, Louisiana
“Simply awesome!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I ordered the shepards pie and it was really fantastic! They have live entertainment in the form of music and riverdancing. My 3 y/o son was asked to perform with the ladies and they showed him all the steps to perform and danced with him in front of everyone. It was a very memorable moment and solidified my love of this restaurant from the start. I must eat in Downtown Disney!

1 Thank SuperDork

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Canada
“Fantastic Food, Terrible Service”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I am still going to give this 4* because the food was fantastic. Love eating here. Our first experience here was great all around, but this time our server was just rude (Brianne). She was acting put out the whole evening and apparently isn't familiar with basic manners. Unfortunate. I'll go back again as the food is not to be missed and keep my fingers crossed we don't get Brianne!

2 Thank shenaniganzz
Strathmore, Canada
“Celtic flaire”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My 12 yr old and I loved this restaurant. Lots going on great decor making you think your in Ireland. Service friendly food good and plenty. The fish and chips were good answer so was the bread pudding one is plenty for 2 people. They had Irish music and dancing. We were there during the day so I would imagine at night it's really rocking. Would love to go there again. Their bathrooms at least the ladies was one of the best we'd seen. A must for those who enjoy the Celtic flair. Actually no dislikes.

Visited January 2014
Va
“Best dessert is here”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This has become one of our preferred restaurants at WDW because of the bread pudding! This time we were seated in a side room. It was quieter here which we preferred, but I could see how some first timers would be disappointed because we couldn't see the main stage from this area at all. The dancers did do a very short performance by the doorway at one point but it is not the same. The food is just as good in either room, though! We had our first Disney Dining Plan meal here. My husband got the Lambo which was a little bit dry again like last year's but tasted good. I got a very satisfying shepherd's pie. For dessert we had both the Fluffy Lemon Clouds (okay) and Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding (OUTSTANDING!). The band Creel is very talented.

Westchester County, New York
“Love this place!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Although we waited on a LONG line to dine at Raglan Road last February, the wait was worth it for our large party (7 adults and 1 child). Food is consistently good and the variety of beer along with the entertainment makes a visit here worthwhile. All in our party enjoyed fish and chips and a few other appetizers and all were very satisfied with their meals. It's a bit loud and certainly not the least expensive place to dine, but it is a lot of fun and has a boisterous energy that makes it enjoyable.

Visited February 2013