“Good entertainment and service...decent food...not great for kids”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #181 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a Celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house bands. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Family came here after the early show of la nouba. Had to wait to be seated but got a nice table near the action with live music and Irish dancers which was great. The beer cheese soup was fantastic. The entrees were decent. I had ordered the double thick pork chop that tasted great but was still raw in the middle so I had it sent back. The waiter was excellent and apologized several times. My daughter was exhausted and passed out before my meal returned so I told the waiter to not bother as we needed to leave and he offered to wrap it to go. Unfortunately my room had no way to reheat so I declined. The waiter then returned and took the entree off my bill. Which was appreciated. I would recommend to,try it yourself as the beer menu, entertainment and service was fantastic. Probably not good for small children.

1  Thank Dustin D
Write a ReviewReviews (4,874)

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a favourite of ours. The food is excellent and different from the usual burgers and fries. Favourites include the " not bleeding chowder" fish dish which is excellent, the shepherds pie and the braised beef and the tempura veggies to start are good but I would recommend sharing and appetiser as most are huge. If you can get a table in the central area you will see more of the band and the dancing but the whole place is lively. Nice bar area too for drinks and they do serve food at the bar if the table wait is too long. As with most restaurants service is quick so if you are not in a hurry I would suggest ordering your appetiser and then ordering a main once you've had that so you can pace the delivery a bit.

1  Thank SharonAJ
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I tell my wife that we should try other restaurants, but she insists that we go to Ragland Road every year. Good meal. Good music. Kid friendly, but not a "kids restaurant".

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I both had the Shepherd's Pie and we both found it to be bland. The presentation was unique though. It was cooked in a tube so it had that shape when served. BTW- this was technically "cottage pie" because it's made with ground beef. "Shepherd's Pie" is made with mutton.

In hindsight, we should have ordered more than dish to get a better sense of the cooking.

The prices were a la carte.

The Irish dancers and Guinness were fine.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent food and delightful entertainment make this a must when you are in downtown Disney! The 4 of us had only great things to say about our food and service. The entertainment was fun, and we were able to take the time to really dine and enjoy the whole experience! Having spent a week at Disney, we could have eaten here at least 3 times. The staff even found us a table 45 minutes earlier than our reservation. Love eating here, and will make a point of eating whenever we are in Disney.