“Make a reservation”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu created by Irish Master Chef Kevin Dundon, offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house band Creel. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Southport
“Make a reservation”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Very busy place to eat so make sure you make a reservation. We didnt and had to wait and sit on a tall table and chairs which we didnt mind but others might!
Good irish entertainment on and there was a nice atmosphere. All had fish and chips which was lovely.

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Pasadena MD
“Great food, great fun”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Raglan Road restaurant in Orlando is hopping even as you walk in the door. It is an Irish themed restaurant with entertainment and great food. The bread pudding is an absolute must. While you are eating, dancers are performing on stage or a music group is playing. Audience involvement is encouraged. There are two bar areas which are great for enjoying appetizers and the shows. During the summer and holidays, reservations are an absolute must. If fresh air is what you want, there are dining areas outside also. The food entries are all very good with a few specialties that are right out of Ireland.

• Visited September 2013
Upstate NY
“Food and entertainment”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This restaurant is located at Downtown Disney in Florida. Entertainment included a live Irish band and Irish dancers. My companion ate the Bangers and Mash and I had the meat pie (can't remember the menu name.) The pie crust was flakey and delicious. We were both very happy with our meals. I avoid alcohol and did not have a problem finding a menu item that accomodated my dietary need. I highly recommend the bread pudding! We shared this desert and still could not finish it. It was extroadinary!

If you do not like a loud dining expereince then this may not be the right place for you. It was very loud with a live band.

• Visited September 2013
Columbus, Georgia
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My 5 year old & I went here. He LOVED IT!!!! The music, dancing & the food were amazing! Yes its loud...its an Irish Pub...what do you expect? My son said he wants to come back when we return to Disney. I dont blame him there! I loved the food, the service, atmosphere everything were great!

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic food and great entertainment.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My travel agent kept pushing me to eat here with my husband, mother-in-law, and 11 and 15 year old girls. I know the kids wanted the Rainforest bc we ate their before but she kept pushing it so I said fine. I looked it up on tripadvisor and people did love it.
I will say we had a free dining plan so that helped. We went and we all loved the dancers. They are so good.
The food was fantastic. The presentation was phenomenal. Everything was pretty and tasted good. Our 15 year old said this was the best place she had ever eaten. She loved the food. We had steak, burgers, pasta,etc. It was all good. The desserts were delicious. We all tried something different so we could try each others. None of us like bread pudding but our waitress said it was the best. She was right. I hate bread pudding but this tasted almost like a French toast casserole. Very buttery and sweet. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited September 2013