“Sunday Brunch”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #166 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a Celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house bands. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had a reservation for Sunday Brunch at Raglan Road. My husband loved the Eggs Benedict. I had the Fish & Chips and my meal was delicious as well. There was live Irish entertainment and the environment is authenic and beautiful!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,914)

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Didn't see or eat anything special. Very very loud with Irish music. Had to scream to speak to the cousin next to me. Wouldn't honor my coupon after the waiter dropped it or whatever when I gave it that day, so I went there the next day to present it! Will NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!! Made me wait 25 minutes to refuse the coupon! The restaurant was OK if you are a starving human, not a party that had a choice!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Have eaten here several times.. they have a very good selection of gluten free options and I have never had a problem. The reason I did not it more stars is because we had a group of 11 people, & our bill was quite large, dinner & drinks, we were there for several hours... we forgot our 10% off coupon at the hotel and we brought it back the next day, they made us wait 30 minutes just to tell us that they would not credit us the 10%. We had the bill and it was just from the previous night. I good show of customer service would have been to honor the coupon. That was very disappointing.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful Irish theme pub. Food was brilliant and pudding was to die for. Lots of choice. Server was super friendly and funny. Nothing was too much to ask. Drinks were refilled without asking.
Irish dancers performed and an Irish band sang and did medleys.
Wonderful atmosphere. Definitely eat here again. Not to be missed.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We've dined here before and loved it; this time was just as good. The Scallop Forest to start is amazing, really tasty and displayed beautifully. I love the dipping oil they do here along with the bread and always pop to the shop next door to see if they have any I can take home - they never do!! The Irish dancing makes the experience here - it's certainly lively and not for those who want a quiet meal! The deserts are to die for, especially the bread pudding and the trifle.