“Goat cheese salad!”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu created by Irish Master Chef Kevin Dundon, offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a Celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house bands. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We have been here several times. We go for a late lunch/early supper, so it is very empty and no entertainment at that time of day. The interior design and finishing details are outstanding! I can't get enough of the goat cheese salad! I don't know the exact name of the salad, but it is crazy good if you like that sort of thing. Everything we have ever ordered was outstanding. Service is very good too.

There are newer reviews for Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Loved the atmosphere at Raglan, the live entertainment is wonderful! I originally ordered a more unique fish dish, made with Hock (spelling?) fish. I was really disappointed with the taste (however, my mother loved it, so I'm sure it was just me). Our waitress was so gracious, and brought me out fish and chips instead, which were just delicious! I was surprised to not see corned beef and cabbage on the menu, our waitress (from Ireland) actually told informed us that dish is actually just American, not actually served in Ireland. So not only did we get a great meal, but some education as well :) Love the beer brews they had to offer as well, wish I could remember their names.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Raglan Road is so much fun!! The food was amazing, try the lambo Italiano!! There is fun live Irish music, and Irish dancers to provide plenty of entertainment. Great time, HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Visited on sunday 16th june with family of 4 adults and 2 kids. The staff were very friendly as you would expect given it was in downtown disney. The food was good and in true florida style , massive portions. The bill which didnt include starters was for 4 mains and 2 kids meals and 4 beers in total it was in excess of $200. In comparison a meal in example bahama breeze in I drive for the same party size with starters , mains and alcohol was $130 and of much better quality.
Extremely over priced

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We saw this venue within Downtown Disney and decided to book a table. The food was ok, not particularly hot. I don't believe it was worth the price. The entertainment was great with singers and Irish dancers inside and out. Just have a couple of drinks and eat elsewhere.