“Can't have a more entertaining night in Downtown Disney!”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu created by Irish Master Chef Kevin Dundon, offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house band Creel. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Hanson, Massachusetts
“Can't have a more entertaining night in Downtown Disney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had the best night of the entire week here! The food was amazing! We had the wings for app, and the mixed grill and pot roast...all just so damn good! Blood sausage was delicious...yes, I said blood sausage!! I would recommend this place to everyone looking for live entertainment and great food! Will definitely be back the first chance I get!

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Sacramento, CA
“Dinner and a show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Fish and chips were excellent, as was the beer selection. Irish dancers were amazing, Irish music was very good. Prices in line with Downtown Disney (that is, pricey) but add value of dancers and music makes this a good value for the location. Others found their food mediocre, such as shepherd's pie and stew.

“Great place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went here Friday night. The food was so good & the atmosphere was great! I got the Shepard's Pie. It's def not traditional but it was amazing! Someone in my party got the pork chop, it was seriously the best chop I have ever had. I wish I got that! Our server was great, explained the menu and answered any questions we had. I wish I remember his name. I will def recommend it and will def go back!

Dublin, Ireland
“wow, Brunch is amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

just started on Sunday to do a full Irish breakfast, proper bacon, eggs, sausage, tomatoe and button mushrooms, black, white pudding. Also full entertainment including band and dancers. The place was heaving

Sherman, Connecticut
“Don't go for the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We were very disappointed with the food. The service was great and the entertainment was great. Luckily I had the cod which was good. The potatoes tho tasted instant. The Shepherd's Pie was awful. Unfortunately three in our party ordered it. Drinks were expensive and small. Not a great experience.