“Ragland road rocks!”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a Celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house bands. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We met some friends here for dinner and had a great time. We were lucky to get in without reservations and were seated in an area that wasn't as noisy. There is a great atmosphere, great beer and food. Everyone ordered something different and no one was disappointed. The service was really good, wish I could remember our waitresses name. I can definitely recommend the seafood chowder and the Salmon, both were excellent. Save room for dessert, the apple strawberry crumble was to die for! Live entertainment was an added bonus. Generally just a really fun place in downtown Disney! Prices are a little higher than you might pay outside of Disney, but no higher than other restaurants in the DD area.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,802)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is our go-to restaurant for our first night in Orlando. The food is always good (pub-style comfort food), the service is generally decent, excellent beer selection for the enthusiast, and the bread pudding is to die for.
in addition, the entertainment in the evening is a fantastic bonus. Irish dancers perform in a few different areas, they include the young children at times, there are also extremely talented musicians that perform each night.
The restaurant can get very loud so not recommended for a romantic evening.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

After reading great reviews, I brought my dad at the Raglan Road in Downtown Disney. We loved it.

The waitress was excellent and catered to our needs. Beer selection was varied and all the food we tried was delicious. I'd recommend the fish and cheese appetizer. It's very different that what is normally offered in US restaurants.

The show on a Monday night was great, and the 2 man band was very entertaining and I loved their music selection.

Try it!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My son and hubby and I ate here last week for our first night at Disney. It is in downtown disney. The place has a wonderful atmosphere, the stepdancers and irish singers were great. The waitstaff was terrific. The food was delicious. I had salmon and my son and hubby had steak, all 3 of us loved our meals. If we go back to disney we will definately be eating here again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The restaurant is so noisy that it is hard to hear each other. However, part of this is due to the fact that there is lively entertainment going on... the Irish dancers. WE appreciated that at one point they came right near our table and set down a portable wooden floor so we could see them perform up close.
The food was okay. I had the beef stew. It was okay, but I've had better. The green beans that came with it were hard to eat.. Tough or old or something. I could only eat a few of them. The price was reasonable.
I don't think I would go back, as this one was worth only one visit, to see the entertainment..