“!!! CRAP !!!”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a Celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house bands. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I ate here with my brother last year, and it was the BIGGEST RIP OFF that you could possibly imagine! I ordered the sweet ham dinner with a potato cake for $22. Well what I got were 3 pieces of dried bland ham that when you put them all together they came up to about the size of a piece of bologna. The potato cake wasn’t bad, but the portion of it was smaller than a golf ball. The server and service wasn’t all that at all. In fact it was pretty slow, and came with a big touch of attitude. So Disney where is the magic in my experience here? I don’t mind paying $22 for my meal if I get $22 worth of a meal. In this case I didn’t (more like $2 worth). Do yourself a favor and eat somewhere else in Orlando. There are a lot of great places to go to where the food is great and inexpensive.

1  Thank Jedi K
Write a ReviewReviews (4,791)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Just like everything at Disney, Ragland is a great imitation of an Irish pub. The beer selection was great and the food was good. Make sure you look at the dessert menu, the Bread and Butter pudding is over the top good.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Have eaten at this restaurant every time we come to Orlando which is once a month, sometimes twice a month. Both my husband and I are seniors with disabilities. We both use a scooter to get around as there is a lot of walking to do at Downtwon Disney. We always park the scooters just inside the front door of the restaurant, making sure we are not blocking the entrance and not in anyones way. The hostess told us we had to park the scooters outside and I told her I need it to get to the table but my husband could park his.

Once he parked the scooter she led us through every tight spot she could causing me to hit tables and chairs as I tried to catch up to her. Finally she took us back, way back as to punish us for speaking up. My husband finally said, "forget it, we are not eating here" and she said, "fine". What a terrible experience. I wanted to speak to the manager but my husband said it would be a waste of time. She was a little snot and should be spoken to.

5  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed February 12, 2013

What a wonderful experience! the food selection was amazing, and it tasted even better. Service was awesome and the live dancing/music was such a treat! Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stopped in by chance on a Sunday afternoon and were seated immediately. We moved tables so we could view the stage better. There were Irish dancers and some musicians that were very good. We enjoyed the back ribs, shepherd's pie and daily soup.

1  Thank B R