“Great place for dining and entertainment!”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a Celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house bands. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Atmosphere: I have to say that of all the places I’ve dined in WDW, Raglan Road has THE best, most lively atmosphere. Live music both outside on the patio and inside on a small stage, as well as authentic Irish Dancers who have danced for ‘fancy pants himself’. Diners are treated to performances throughout the evening.

Food: With a large selection of Irish offerings, I chose the vegetarian Portobello Beauty (burger and fries) - decent flavour and portion size. The fluffy lemon cloud dessert (basically a lemon tart) was large enough for two to share and overwhelmingly sweet. I couldn’t finish half of it without a full glass of water to wash it down. ½ the portion and ½ the sugar would have made this a much better dessert.

Recommendation: Make advance dining reservations. This restaurant is extremely busy, so walk-ins will likely wait a long time for a table.

1  Thank KVic
Write a ReviewReviews (4,662)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I make it a point to stop here for a snack & a couple beers whenever I'm at Downtown Disney. I especially liked their lunch options & the beer list is Awesome! It's nice when they have a live band playing inside to sit outside as you can still here the music & it's not as noisy. I love seeing the Irish dancers performing inside! The only thing I ordered as an entree was their version of Shepherd's Pie which I didn't care for. I am a huge fan of shepherd's/cottage pie & haven't had one I didn't care for until I ordered it at Raglan's. It wasn't terrible, just wasn't hot when it arrived which probably didn't help & the meat didn't have much taste. The server offered to replace it but I told her it wasn't that big of a deal to me. Next time I'll try something different. It's a nice place to sit down whether you're inside or outside & relax with some food, beer & good company.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great food and ambience. The place is very nice and the service has always been great. Don't leave without trying the bread and butter pudding, it is amazing! For those of you who love beer, they have a nice variety. I truly recommend dining at the Raglan Road

1  Thank LoveToTravel357
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place so much we went twice. Even my very picky teen loved it. Try there potatoe soup it was great.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Enjoyed dinner the first night of our vacation here and dropped in other nights during our stay because we had so much fun! The food was delish! The fried calamari was amazing, including little flavor bites of veggies mixed in, YUM! Then hubby had the bangers and booz which was flavorful and filling and I enjoyed the tart art. The outdoor entertainment was authentic and lively! The heaters and blankets were nice extras from the wait staff, who were attentive and friendly. Go, have fun, you won't be disappointed!