“Great start to our Disney trip” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu created by Irish Master Chef Kevin Dundon, offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house band Creel. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Va
“Great start to our Disney trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Made reservations for dinner here for our arrival night since it is at Downtown Disney and we were staying at Port Orleans French Quarter resort for the first time. FQ has ferry service to DD. Not far of a walk from the ferry stop but it is past World of Disney. We were originally planning to meet a friend here but he was unable to join us so it ended up being a couple's night out. As it turns out it is probably not the best place to carry a conversation because the music when the dancers come out is pretty loud. Entertaining, although I wouldn't rate it on the level of Riverdance. The small two-piece band that came out later was very talented. Very pleased with the food for the most part. French soup was a bit salty according to my husband. Heaven on Earth baby back ribs with Guinness glaze was yummy. Sweeter than I expected but pleasant and very tender and not too greasy. Husband's side Caesar salad was good but placed in an asymmetrical bowl which was... problematic. Difficult to keep food in the bowl without it sliding out. Same type of bowl was later used to contain the vegetables with my entree and I had the same issue. Husband got the lamb shank ("Lambo") which was okay but a bit dry. My chicken and wild mushroom pie ("Pie in the Sky") was much better. I didn't actually find any intact mushrooms in the pie but there was a very distinct mushroom flavor in the filling. Chicken was tender and moist. If there is one thing you must have it is Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding. It is incredible. My husband loves bread pudding and he rated it the best he has ever had. It was so good we came back on a different evening just so we could have this dessert again after eating dinner at another Downtown Disney establishment.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“Disney Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Nothing really to write home about. Portion sizes are small, prices are high. Main dining room was quite loud. We were able to sit outside.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ifiwereu
Windsor, Connecticut
“Always good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Raglan Road is always our traditional first night dinner at WDW. We love the atmosphere, especially the live music and entertainment. The food is always good, although my fish and chips were a little bland this time. Not enough to disappoint though, everything was still good.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank JLAA
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“The highlight of my Pre-trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food was good, the music was awesome, and our server was great. Unfortunately, we had to be in the worst seats in the place. Above the booth was a two foot high mirror so we had zero view of the dancers, which was one of the main reasons we went.

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good food but inept staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've dined here twice in the past three months and both times the food was quite good and reasonably authentic Irish pub fare (the restaurant is located in Downtown Disney). Additionally the interior features a lovely bar and much authentic woodwork. Unfortunately, the wait staff needs some basic training in how to get food in front of the customer without spillage. The first visit, my friend seated across from me had an entire Guinness (yes the whole thing) spilled down his back when the waitress failed to keep her tray balanced. Perhaps an isolated incident...but then in early January my wife and visited again. The waiter did not keep my plate balanced when placing it in front of me and voila, a nice grease stain on the front of my shirt! Surprised to have this happen twice at a restaurant on Disney property; in my experience Disney rides their vendors pretty hard on customer service.

• 1 of 5 bubbles