“Not Great”

Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Ranked #15 of 135 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted best adventure golf in Florida.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Took a day off from our Orlando adventure. We decided a nice mini golf game would do the trick. We vistited the location right off of I-4. We had a coupon on our phone but we were not allowed to use it because it needed to be printed. No biggie it would have only saved us 4 bucks. The price is what I have the problem with. Its 12 bucks a person. We encountered standing water on three of the holes. I feel that 7 bucks would have been a better deal. Twelve would have been ok for 36 holes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,480)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"obstacles"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We live about 90 minutes from Orlando and on occasion, drive down for a little afternoon fun and dinner. My 8 year old has been dying to play Pirate Cove for about a year so this weekend was a great opportunity to make it happen. Visited the website, decided to try the I Drive location first since we've seen it a million times... get there and it's under construction. Yes, they offered a $2 discount but there's no mention of the construction on the website...no warning. The course we played was a combination of their two courses so we had a good time. We will hit the other location next time and then revisit I Drive once it's renovation is complete.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We knew it was under construction and they did discount the tickets by a whole $2! Basically you move around between two separate courses in order to play 18 holes right now as many are shut down. The water was turned off as well which probably looks awesome when running. The course is easy but has great attention to detail and would have been top notch if fully operational. Wait til construction is done to pay $12 for your 6 year old to race through the course as fast as he can!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

You know the drill...talent not a prerequisite, but suspend competitiveness and good on the up & down range of wacky holes. We amassed 8 hole-in-ones between the 3 of us!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

They're giving a discount and do warn that the game will back up and take a while. Didn't matter to us, still fun. I think it took just as long as the games have in the past. It will be fun to see how the renovated areas look in a few months. Only disappointment was all the nasty standing water. Very gross when your ball rolls in! I don't think it's purposeful, probably because of rain. Will revisit and update this review soon I hope!