“My husband loved it”

Grande Vista Golf Club
Ranked #33 of 119 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: From multi-day golf schools to one hour private instruction, The Marriott Golf Academy offers the ultimate learning environment with a specialized curriculum.. From low-handicap golfers to newcomers to the game, the Academy offers programs segmented to match each player's skill level, speaking to the needs of elite players looking to refine their games, advanced players looking to enhance their skills, core players looking to develop consistency, and new players simply looking to discover their game.
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

While I was busy in a work course for the weekend, my husband participated in a weekend instructional course with morning semi-private instruction and afternoon golfing. He played both the 9 and 18-hole courses loving both of them for the beauty and quality of the courses. The instruction helped his game.

2  Thank angnott
There are newer reviews for Grande Vista Golf Club

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I had the opportunity to play the 9-hole golf course that's part of the Faldo Golf Institute and I was pleasantly surprised with the facilities. Although I didn't utilize the driving range, pitching greens, or putting greens, they appeared to be as well-maintained and manicured as the golf course. The course consisted of Par 3 and 4 holes, with just the right amount of bunker play, water hazards, and tight approaches to make it a challenge without being to overly so. The Staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful, and I'll definitely return for more.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and I were staying at the Marriott Grand Vista Resort, and we decided to sign up for a clinic and play the course during their afternoon special. Our instructor taught us about using the wedge and was very helpful. We used his coaching tips while playing the course in the afternoon, and we played well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would come back the next time we are in Orlando.

Reviewed April 16, 2011

Played nine holes here with my ten yr old daughter. Great little track, well worth the visit with children. Good service, friendly people and not too pricy. Well done Nick Faldo for continuing to promote junior golf facilities.

2  Thank AndyBrussels
Reviewed April 24, 2010

the range and practice area are superb but the price of tuition is very high
and the range balls are also expensive ,the short course is fun to play .but they refused my 9 year old son because he never had a collar on his shirt .which was rather pathetic so we jumped in the car to wallgreens and got a five doller shirt for him because he was so looking forward to playing golf with his dad ,i was somewhat angry about this and wanted to let them know in no uncertain terms .but bit my lip and played their,,,,,, pine valley,,,augusta national,, ,cypress point,, ,ultra exclusive game...... for the sake of my son
i had been asked if i was a resort guest and answered no ...so read into that what you will ..although i was stopping in the one of the other marriot sites ,,,i did not tell them ..it really shouldnt matter....but having said that the afternoon was a good one and the short game area and range are topnotch.