“Great course”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great course”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I played here on Christmas Eve and all of the staff were very friendly. I was greeted as soon as I came out of the parking lot by a friendly gentleman I found out later was the starter. He took my bag and put it on a cart for me. The guy in the pro shop was very friendly and the tee time deal I booked included a 15 pack of balls which he gave me right away. The girl at the bar was very nice. Even there was no cook in the kitchen she managed to find food for me twice. The girl on the beverage cart was friendly and we saw her many times. The course was a test but playable for a high handicapper like me. The tee boxes and fairways were in good shape for Dec. the greens were in good shape and rolled nicely. All in all it was a great day. Coming from Canada and playing golf on Christmas Eve was wonderful.

1 Thank lubeguy24

• Czech first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No integrity...”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Almost 3 hour front nine and pro shop would not give us a rain check. Told us because we booked through a website, they had no way to refund our money. How about taking some accountability? How about hiring a ranger to tell slow groups to speed up? How about not scheduling tee times every 5 minutes? Poor condition and poor mgt

5 Thank MerionPro1
Sudbury, Canada
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Great value for the money and not a bad course...”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We booked a round here on Golf ow and got it for under $30. The course is a nice track, the conditions were good. The greens were very fair and not overly fast, the fairways to have Burmuda grass for the rough, so unless you are familier playing this type of grass, it may play different. the homes and water definately come into contact on thsi course, the guy I was playing with hit 2 houses, we think. ALl in all I would play here again, it is a great value.

Visited November 2012
Calcium, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bad communication!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We hosted a baby shower for my daughter two weeks ago at Hunter's Creek Golf Club, Orlando - we were advised that we would have access to the dining room from 9 am on the day of the shower in order to set up and decorate. We checked in the afternoon before to make sure that all was in order only to be told that a Toastmasters' Breakfast was scheduled for the following morning which would be running until 11 am. The baby shower was scheduled to begin at 1 pm - that only left us two hours in which to set up. The General Manager, C. W. Woods, had left for the day, so we spoke with his assistant, Kathy, who also runs the bar. She was very misleading with the information she gave us. Needless to say, it caused undue stress to all involved. When she was confronted about the "miscommunication", she became very defensive and fabricated the facts to Mr Woods. She was extremely rude the day of the shower, and her attitude caused guests at the shower to be uncomfortable. A few days after the shower, an e-mail was sent to Mr. Woods with our concerns and a formal complaint against Kathy. In his response, he skirted the issues which were brought to his attention and did not address our complaints regarding his assistant. We were very disappointed with the treatment we received at Hunter's Creek and would not recommend it for any event of this kind.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Joan47390
Peterborough, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Very Godd Vale For Money”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We paid 46 USD for 2 people 18 holes + Buggy + range of balls.
The course was interesting and well worth the money.
Fairly flat course with plenty of bunkers and water comes into play on many holes. Although there are houses most sides of the fairways they are still Generous. Beware of people walking across fairways/greens. I hit a lady carrying her shopping across one of the greens and she yelped!

Visited June 2012