“Not what English travel lodges are like”
Review of Heart of I-Drive

Heart of I-Drive
Ranked #289 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Not what English travel lodges are like”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We first arrived and got told we had to pay $140 for rental off a cot which I refused by the very unhelpful man on reception (towards end of holiday he was on longer around) the smell of the room was unbearable asked to be changed rooms and the was no availability but the lovely other man on reception got one of the cleaning men to sort it out, hotel in itself was very clean but very basic. We chose the travellodge because in England they are cheap but neat so we expected same in America, staff at this hotel bar the man who was on reception the first few days of the holiday.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Emma F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Booked the room because it was close to the airport and cheap. Has a pool people seemed to be enjoying. Offers breakfast , fridge and microwave in room the rooms are old Etc but for the price you can't beat it I would stay there again for a short stay or on a budget

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Warlingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Checked in here on first night of our roadtrip to New Orleans , stayed one night , and wouldnt wanted to stay any longer , very friendly staff , great reception staff, but not clean , worn out and old fashioned .

Room Tip: One night was enough , we were returning to Orlando at the end of our road trip 2 weeks later , defi...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Close to the airport and very reasonably priced. Tracey at the front desk was extremely helpful with assisting me with all tourist enquiries and with booking rental cars. Exceptional staff make such a difference and I wouldn't hesitate at staying there again because of the service I received.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Orlando
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The room was descent, clean and comfortable for a weekend get away The room included a refrigerator , but no microwave, which I'm accustomed to having a micro in my room, but I can't complaint because the price was affordable and fitted my budget. My husband and I loved the location, right in the middle of stores, restaurants, amusement parks and more! One down thing is, you have to pay 25 cent a minute to us the computer where I'm use to free computer us in other hotels!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge