Heart of I-Drive
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The M hotel(Orlando)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsinternational drivewalking distanceshuttle busbeds were comfortablefridgelaptopihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to stay here on an impulse while picking hotels through hotels.com simply because this one just happened to be a little cheaper than the hotel we usually stay at. We drove to orlando and went straight to disney the same day. We got to the hotel to check in around 2am and we were exhausted and just ready to sit down and eat the food we picked up and hit the pillows. Check in took quite a long time and apparently they put us down for smoking rooms which we had not selected when we made our reservations. It ended up costing more money for a non smoking room so in the end we didn't save anything. After we managed to get all our bags inside we went to sit down and eat just to realize there was only one chair in the room so only 1 of us was actually able to sit at the table and eat. Not more than a minute went by when a roach came running up the little mini fridge at the end of the room. My boyfriend killed it and we both were a little turned off but decided to overlook it. I moved over to the nightstand and next thing I know another roach comes running across the nightstand not 3 inches from my hand. It didn't even seem scared of us. Both of us lost our appetites, tossed our food, packed the car back up, asked for a refund, and went to check in at our usual hotel. The only good thingy about this hotel was the man at the front desk who was very nice and all however the other girl behind the front desk made us a tad uncomfortable as she sat their silently glaring at us. I don't know if we just ended up having terrible luck that night or if this hotel is like this at all times but I can assure you I wont be staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 21, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Ok, if you are staying here it's because you're on a budget. A tight one. That said, I was shocked when I got there and to be honest, tried to find other hotel. The place looked like a dingy motel and there was a whole bunch of people just waiting at the front desk. The clerk was swamped but kept his cool even when, after greeting us, I asked him the penalty for cancelling the reservation. I checked myself and asked to see a room. The room was just awful and overlook a fast-food place which nasty grease stench inundated that side of the motel. Being unable to find another available place in even a higher price range, had to stayed there. David, the cool clerk, got us a room away from the stench and facing the street (which is incredibly noisy, in the weekend it won't quite down till 2am). This room was ok and it was cleaned every day. The place has a laundry and a pool. There's a $3.50 parking fee, but the hotel has a shuttle service and it's in the middle of it all. Bottomline: It's your choice. Personally, I will pay more next time to stay at a better place. But if you're REALLY on a budget, it will do. BTW, David, go work somewhere else, you're just too good for this crappy place.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said in the previous post. This is a grubby 2 star motel nothing more nothing less, however with a great location and friendly staff.

Be prepared for extra hidden fees here and there, these are carnival type people who will try to squeeze every last dollar from you.

I got there and the first thing was the extra parking fee $3.73, this is not much but they would gain more business if they just offered free parking, it's little things that can make a big difference. I read in a previous post they charged some guy for the use of the room safe. never assume everything is free always ask if there is a charge.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo