“WHAT A DUMP.”

Ranked #289 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Hebron
“WHAT A DUMP.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Bedding was filthy, glad I had my own blanket because I brought it in. The air conditioner did not cool very well and you could see daylight through the door to outside. They have the nerve to charge a resort fee for this dump. No kind of breakfast items. The staff was not friendly at all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Shamir P, General Manager at Heart of I-Drive, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear guest,

On behalf of all the staff, I would like to apologize for the fact that we failed to meet your expectations.

We take your feedback to heart, as we try to improve our customer service. The resort fee charge is simply a county fee added for the location, I am sorry that it was an inconvenience to you and hope you will consider giving us a second chance to make it up to you.

Best regards,

G.M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Bay Shore, New York
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Even though this hotel is local and around everything I have to say there were good and bad things to say.
The reception desk- Paul & Melvin was great helped out a lot.
They were helpful,courteous and funny.
Problem I had was a charge for a microwave. I thought that came with the room.
Also they had no towels to wash with the last few days of my stay.
The bathrooms are really small.
The rooms were clean.
Rod who was at the recption desk was no help rude, lazy and quite nasty.

Room Tip: This hotel is near everything in walking distance.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Arima, Trinidad
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel, clean room, all the amenities you want in a room - safe, functional aircon, small fridge, hair dryer, coffee maker, friendly staff, close to theme parks, and walking distance to Resturants, in all, free wifi in all areas, value for money.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank marquez010
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We checked in before our 7 am flight to Nicaragua. I was so nervous but was pleasantly surprised. We checked in on May 2nd during the night auditors shift and received a warm welcome. The room was clean and more comfortable then $40 would typically provide. Definitely a good value for the money.

• Stayed May 2013
Shamir P, General Manager at Heart of I-Drive, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We value your opinion, and are happy to see your experience with us has been a good one. We hope to welcome you again very soon at the Travelodge I-Drive!
Management