“Highly recommend staying here!”
Review of Heart of I-Drive

Heart of I-Drive
Ranked #289 of 338 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Clinton, Tennessee
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Although this motel is older, it is well kept and clean. There is no free breakfast but we slept well. The location was an easy trip to Sea World (or Universal) but I wish for the price they had a free shuttle to Sea World. Upon returning to Orlando after a short trip to Tampa/Clearwater, we opted to stay at another place with shuttle service for our last day at Sea World.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cher822
Caracas, Venezuela
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed 7 days in September 2012. We saw the price, compared to others in the zone, and we thought it was going to be the worst hotel ever. When we arrived to the hotel the clerk was very polite even when I asked her, several times, that my room had to had wifi (because I read here that the wifi was very bad).

The room had 2 double beds, very nice for 2 persons. It was clean and had everything we needed. The coffee maker worked fine, wifi worked fine, no bother of noise at all, nice tub, etc.

Also it was safe to left the shopping you do. I bought 2 suits and left it hanged at plain sight, also we had 4 suitcases with their locks, and nothing was missing.

I really enjoyed my stay there, and I totally recommend it. Maybe a bad thing was that the clerk didn't speak spanish at all, but it was no problem. The location is very great and it even has a store for food or medicines.

Room Tip: I stayed at the second floor, almost at the end of the hall. Nothing to complain.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Edwind B
North Hollywood
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I booked a stay in a non smoking king size bed the last week of December 2012 and by looking at the pictures from the outside it looked worth staying. But as I entered my room it smelled of eccesive ciggarette smoke not to mention the old carpet, heres the kicker I told the desk clerk about the room and he offered a can of spray that was less than 1oz of 24 left then asked that I bring it back. I laughed thinking he was joking but 20 minutes later he sent someone to pick it up we also did not get calls due to someone took it on there own to put our room on do not disturb then when they were told to take it off we still missed several other calls due to fact that front desk did not answer. Bottom line if it seems too good to be true than 9 times out of 10 it probably is, and as for the so called owner who keep commenting on the reviews that they have been newly renovated than they must have missed the room I stayed in. I was somewhat ashamed to invite my lady in such a place but I must admit she stayed positive regardless of the situation. Last but not least if the owner would spend some cash to fix up the inside of this Hotel it would be well worth it.

Room Tip: Play at your own risk.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Cedric B

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 19, 2012

GREAT for the value! There are so many hotels on that street; there's no need to spend a lot of money on a room. Even if you don't choose travelodge, there are many cheap places for well under $100 a night. We were very happy with the price and accommodations. The room had the typical older carpets and furnishings you'd expect and a couple hairs in the shower. But for $35 a night, you can't beat it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends