Heart of I-Drive
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$149
$388
$303
Hotwire.com
All reviewsinternational drivewalking distanceshuttle busbeds were comfortablefridgelaptopihop
Reviewed September 25, 2012

NIice place to stay. The staff was great very helpful. Room was second floor very clean nic size. We felt safe and had no problems with parking after a very late night. Only thig i would have lke to hav is a microwave in the room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here back in 2011 and it did the job. We were on a budget as this was a last minute visit do we chose the cheap option.

The room was clean and we never had any issues with it. The pool area was quiet and small but did the job.

It's just over the road from wet n wild at that end of I Drive.

A cheap way to stay out there but we wouldn't stay again. If your on a budget then it's ok but that is all. If you are spending the money to go Orlando I would suggest you find the extra few quid to stay somewhere a little better. All that being said, we had no issues that made us think never again.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed here a few months ago when going to universal with my wife. We go to Orlando and Tampa once every other month we stayed in the one bed king room. We had a small Fridge Clean bathroom and a TV which is more than what we need but was nice. Now as far as on site features It has a cheesie little pool vending machines and wireless internet (that worked supprisingly well). Not much I know but for less than 40$ a night after taxes what do you really expect.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Clean
Distance from parks (right off I-Drive)
Staff was very nice

Cons:
No gym
Bit older of a room
Family Place (sorry hearing kids scream while in the parking lot are not my cup of tea.)

In concussion:
If your like me your not gonna be spending to much time in the room any ways when going up there to go to the parks in all that place for you. If you looking for a place to spend your honeymoon or a romantic weekend there are nicer hotels inside the orlando area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Location on International Drive is excellent. It is within walking distance of many attractions, restaurants and shops. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff are helpful. There is a nice sized pool which didnt get too busy while we were there. Value for money is great to stay so close to the action in orlando. Hotel runs free shuttles to the park.
The hotel itself is a little old but so are all of the surrounding hotels. There is a "resort" charge of almost $5 per day on top of the agreed price on booking.com. They also require a deposit and actually charge your credit card for this then refund it at check out which I did not like. I havent encountered this in any of the other dozens of similar hotels we have stayed in on this trip. It took 4 days to get mine back! Area can be kind of noisy at night although this wasn't a problem for us it may bother those with small children.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I just returned from Orlando and stayed at the Travelodge on Int.Dr. ,despite what the negative things people say ,i had a wonderful time .My check in was nice the evening receptionist a lady was friendly and pleasant . My room was on the 3rd.floor and i had a pool view not bad ,the room was really comfortable ,clean and smell like someplace i would spend 7 days ,i had 2 beds and it was cozy away from home .Housekeeping was not the best but i got plenty of fresh towels and any other things i needed.The property is well kept and the pool water was checked often .It's a non-smoking establishment but i saw guest smoking with out the knowledge of the staff ,i enjoyed the quiet ,peaceful atmosphere.It's not a 5star hotel far from but decent safe and clean for the time away from home .

Room Tip: If you want quiet not alot of back and forth ,a room on the 3rd floor in the back with a pool view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo