“The service is outstading.”

Knights Inn Orlando
Ranked #241 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“The service is outstading.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

On my well need two day get away i must say my stay at this location was asume. the service all around was over the top.the housekeeper latosha was very polite and very friendly. she made sure nothing was needef durung my stay and the location easy to all atractions place very clean snd cozey.again thanks alot latosha you made my stay very pleasent

• Stayed November 2013
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Latosha know that the housekeeping service you received was excellent. We take pride and put forward and effort with constant training to ensure our housekeepers provide the highest level of service there is. We always try to surprise our guests with high cleanliness and value. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 859 5410
Lewis Belle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My stay at this location was very well the staff was the best specialy sandra holloman outstsnding service will return own my next vacation the place is very clean and rooms are very nice and the location near all atractions.sandra is a very nice housekeeper that really made my stay the best in a long time. Thanks

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Sandra know that the housekeeping service you received made your trip enjoyable. With our newly remodeled rooms you now have the choice of either hard wood or tiled floors and flat screen TV's Just lay back in one of our comfortable beds and enjoy crystal clear digital cable.We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges and complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
Sebring, Florida
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I love this place everyone was nice and friendly especially Lashawn he was such a sweetheart he help me out alot during my stay with asisting me with all my needs. Keep up the great work keep this gentleman around he brings great customer service to your business! Have a bless day!!

• Stayed November 2013
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I Will be sure to let Lashawn know that because of the excellent customer service he provided you will be back for a future stay. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay! No only was I greeted by every employee but one of the house keepers, Sandra Holloman, made my stay over the top. Very polite and welcoming. Thank you for the wonderful housekeeping that made my trip beyond enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Sandra know that the housekeeping service you received made your trip enjoyable. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
Central Florida, Florida
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Joanna was so nice. I had the best stay at your hotel I'll be back very soon to stay again. I'm bring more customers to you. The housekeeping where very nice helped me when needed the room was clean an smelled really good

1 Thank Munchkin885
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Johanna know about your comments and that she did a wonderful job providing you with excellent service while staying here at the Knights Inn. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
san paulo
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed there for a couple nights. And I had the best experience. Jessica at the front desk was extremely helpful in so many ways. She is a great asset to your hotel. I will be coming back in the next few months and hope to see her smiling face again. The beds were very comfy as well. Didn't have anything negative to say about my stay. Keep is the good work.

1 Thank edepaulo2
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The area is terrible but atleast the hotel has a great security gaurd.Lashawn has great costumer service and made me feel safe.He is very helpfull and the rooms was clean.I would definitely stay again if lashawn is on duty.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I am glad that you felt safe and secure while staying here at the Knights INN we take security as one of our top priorities here at the property to insure each guest gets a good nights rest. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!