“I loved it, when I come back to visit I'll be sure to check in here!”

Knights Inn Orlando
Ranked #242 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I love this place everyone was nice and friendly especially Lashawn he was such a sweetheart he help me out alot during my stay with asisting me with all my needs. Keep up the great work keep this gentleman around he brings great customer service to your business! Have a bless day!!

• Stayed: November 2013
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your comment. I Will be sure to let Lashawn know that because of the excellent customer service he provided you will be back for a future stay. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 859 5410

There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Orlando

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay! No only was I greeted by every employee but one of the house keepers, Sandra Holloman, made my stay over the top. Very polite and welcoming. Thank you for the wonderful housekeeping that made my trip beyond enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Sandra know that the housekeeping service you received made your trip enjoyable. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Joanna was so nice. I had the best stay at your hotel I'll be back very soon to stay again. I'm bring more customers to you. The housekeeping where very nice helped me when needed the room was clean an smelled really good

1  Thank Munchkin885

Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Johanna know about your comments and that she did a wonderful job providing you with excellent service while staying here at the Knights Inn. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed there for a couple nights. And I had the best experience. Jessica at the front desk was extremely helpful in so many ways. She is a great asset to your hotel. I will be coming back in the next few months and hope to see her smiling face again. The beds were very comfy as well. Didn't have anything negative to say about my stay. Keep is the good work.

1  Thank edepaulo2

Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The area is terrible but atleast the hotel has a great security gaurd.Lashawn has great costumer service and made me feel safe.He is very helpfull and the rooms was clean.I would definitely stay again if lashawn is on duty.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you so much for your comment. I am glad that you felt safe and secure while staying here at the Knights INN we take security as one of our top priorities here at the property to insure each guest gets a good nights rest. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Jessica at the front desk was great. If I needed anything she helped us out. I am and was very grateful for all she did. For that I will be back. Jessica is the most courteous person I have come across. Her customer service skills are astounding.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. I will be more than happy to inform Jessica on the excellent customer service she provided to you while being a guest at our hotel. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

It was a great place to stay right off of OBT plus the security guard lashawn youmans was very helpful when my car wouldn't start he helped me jump start my car. He was a good guy and was willing to do what ever it took to help out in any way possible.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Lashawn know the thanks and appreciation you showed for when he helped you with your car problems.We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!