“Please do not stay here!”

Knights Inn Orlando
Ranked #241 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Where to start....... well just don't start at all whould be the first thing. If you must then know this. Room was very dirty the floor was so bad that after the kids took at best luke warm shower their feet where black from walking across the floor. The bathroom door would not close due to the layers of paint put on. Hookers and drug dealers everywhere. My husband did have a gun with us and I for once thought it was a good idea to bring it in the room with us. Only 2 towels in the bathroom and they look like they might have been used. Cold was warm and warm was cold. Very Very Dirty. This is not a place for a family. This is place to be rented out for a hour which it was all around us. Sheets sooooo badly pilled becasue of age or God knows what............... Stay away if you can. You can find much better for your money.......If I could I would rate this lower if given a chance............. Stay away!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed here 3 days during a trip to Orlando. They DO NOT have any breakfast, no matter what the reservation and signs say. Our room had a tile floor and was cold. The king bed sagged in the middle. Our room was not cleaned at all one day. This area has strip clubs and is frequented by prostitutes. We had a ground floor room, and there was steady walking and noise in the room above us. The front desk managers are friendly enough.

Room Tip: Good luck on that!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

I would like to provide you with a discount if you ever decided to return to Orando. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My stay at the Knights Inn was a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and made me feel right at home the moment I got there. They answered any and all my questions and catered to my every needs. The lobby was clean and if there was any problem, Mr. Lewis Belle was there to handle it in a timely manner. I would recommend this fine hotel to all my friends and family that is visiting Orlando area.
My thanks to the staff and management of Knights Inn,
for making my stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, mivrowaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

After a few weeks of peace and quite, loving the friendly staff, the first hotel with no bugs inside or out.The experience staying here has been wonderful. Can walk to eat or cook in room. I have to say any one that ask me. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side are quieter!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Dont bother with this dump. Toilet didnt work, sink was stopped up, hotel staff was RUDE. Greedy with the "breakfast". They said only two could eat when I reserved for 4, not really a breakfast at all, it was only a muffin. Greedy with towels/wash cloths as well. Everything about this hotel was terrible, but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: November 2012

I would like to provide you with a discount during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Checked into the hotel and when opening the sheets in the bed, found a live roach roaming between the sheets. The hotel night clerk was very understanding and immediately refunded our payment and checked us out. I would not recommend this hotel, even given the low price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CJ C

Lewis Belle General Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was booked into this hotel by the group leader of the group I was carrying to Orlando. I got to the hotel a little after 11:30pm and firstly could not get my bus into the hotel parking lot because it was too narrow. Second, there were two girls working the street right outside the hotel. Thirdly, when I finally got to the front office I was forced to speak to the woman working there through a tiny hole in the window. I could not understand a word she said. Fourthly, I asked where I could park my bus and she said the lot was full so she didn't know. Fifth, the whole place was filthy on the outside with trash everywhere.

I finally gave up and told her to cancel my reservation as I was not prepared to go and park my bus somewhere else and walk back to the hotel through the local area. I would rather argue for a refund with hotels.com than put up with this.

I know sometimes that hotels can't be responsible for the area, but this place should be avoided at all costs if you expect service and cleanliness and a safe environment for your family.

I finally checked into the Days Inn down the road at 12:30am. It had plenty of parking and an ARMED security guard patrolling the site, but at least the check-in was friendly, helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NeilGrindal

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 859 5410.

Lewis Belle General Manager