“Repeat Flyer -Loved it!!!”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Orlando
Ranked #7 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Orlando. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Canton, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Repeat Flyer -Loved it!!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I haven't been to ifly since 2011 and it has only gotten better. The staff is so welcoming and helpful. They recommend the best package for you and they really seem to be having fun doing their job! My daughter was 12 the first time we went and she did multiple flights then. We went back 2 nights ago and even with a 3 year break she did incredible and didn't need much coaching at all. That tells you how great they did 3 years ago. It's definitely not the cheapest hobby but so worth the fun and exhilaration that my daughter has. We would recommend this to any and everyone!

1 Thank Jana B

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bradenton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

So much fun! It put a permanent smile on my face! Kids and adults had a blast! We watched two 6 year olds go before us and do fantastic!

1 Thank Heather A
Crowthorne, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“DADDY AND SON FUN!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and my 10 year old son took part in this activity, while I watched. I was worried about being thrown all over the place - and had my own preconceived ideas about how this would be - I was wrong, and next time I will have a go too. They got a video of them doing it which is great to watch now. They have a quick lesson on what to do and how - before the group was lead to the chimney area (not sure what else to call it) they have suits on and a hat and goggles to secure all lose clothing etc - then basically took it in turns to fly up and down a large tube - with a massive fan under them changing their body shape to adjust the height they were flying, It looked amazing and I was told it was! They just Laughed for the whole time - I was in the viewing are and watched the whole thing. EXCELLENT

Visited July 2013
Fishers, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My 20 year daughter and used the $129 package (2 flyers, 4 flights with a DVD). If you can follow simple directions and have any control over your body, it will be a great experience. I will do it again the next time I'm in Orlando. If you have shoulder problems, this might not be the activity for you. Also note that no jewelry is allowed - they say that the "wind" will pop the stones out of your rings!

Cleveland, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“High Flying Adventure ”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

The "flying" experience is fun, but brief. Like most other activities in Orlando, it's not cheap. All the add-on charges seem a bit cheeky, but the high flight option is worth it as most beginners are unable to get more than a few feet off the ground. Worth doing, especially if weather is inclement.

2 Thank C_Hedlund