“awesome”

Ranked #8 of 242 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Orlando. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 13, 2013

iFly was amazing the people there were nice the experience was great the only reason i gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because it was pretty pricy, and very short i wish that i had more time in it for the price or that there was one close to me

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,799)
All reviews
in 37 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Do this!! You will love it!!! It's a great time and the instructors are great! Very helpful, a lot of fun, and just an incredible experience!! If I lived closer I'd be there as often as possible!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Loved every minute of it. The instructors are so skilled it's unbelievable. I loved every minute of my flight and would do it again when we go back. You can also do a sky dive training pack which I'm planning to do every year I go back. Would totally recommend it to anyone visiting Florida. We also got the photos by email and the personal DVD! :-)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I would recommend to anybody they ought to do this. It may be pricey but it was well worth it . I was skeptical but if I have the opportunity I will do it again . Go for it, you only live once.