“Awesome!!!”

Ranked #24 of 240 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Orlando. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 15, 2013

me and my 8 year old daughter flew... loved every second of it!!! great family adventure.. u can just go and watch on the observation deck.. staff was great..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,817)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"video"
in 136 reviews

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Words cant really explain how much fun this experience is if you are into this kind of thing. Its really good if you don't want to jump out of a plane and want the feeling of floating in the air. Our instructor was great and with the few minutes that we had it was a very memorable experience. They offer individual sessions for a higher price and that's really worth it if you want to take your "flying" to the next level.

1  Thank 247HardWorker
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Afraid of heights...check. Motion sickness...check. Fear of falling...check. Amusement rides...never. So, there was no way I expected to actually like this. But it was a Groupon and hey, why not try it once. I truly expected to do one minute and give the other to my husband. OMG, was I wrong! Once I got suited up and in there, I just couldn't stop smiling. It was the greatest feeling of peacefully floating; I likened it to the way I feel underwater scuba diving.
Kaz was our instructor and he was totally awesome, especially soaring to the top and back. I definately plan to do this again and again and highly recommend it for nearly anyone, young or old (er), who is in decent physical condition. I'm nearing 60 and there was a young boy (maybe 7 or 8) in our group who also couldn't quit smiling. What a great gift idea. Loved it!

1  Thank bahamablue
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Recent trip to Orlando found me and 3 of my Grandkids suiting up for one heck of an adventure. Our Instructor Mark was fantastic and we actually took extra minutes to go around again.

the packages are flexable and reservations are a must. They video tape and take picture while you are "flying" and are not pushy when it comes to buying anything

The kids had a blast we each took 5 minutes and although it may seem short you need to get there 1 hour early to watch a video on hand signals and to suit up. No matter what they tell you Dont put the orange plugs up your nose ( haha very funny guys) we wer vey lucky that we were the only 4 people doing this in our time slot so the video had just our group in it. You enter the chamber and sit on a bench and wait your turn .. Im a 61 year old grandma and out of shape but i had a blast The kids were doing flips and spins thanks to outr fabulous instructor. once you 1-2 minutes are up you join you party on thebench and await you next chance to go in Look at their web site videos it looks harder that it actually is anyone can do this. dont hesitate when your in Orlando GO you wont be disappointed

See more reviews
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife spotted this in an advert and decided we were doing this on our holiday.. booked and paid online, a little pricey but no problems. Arrived not knowing quite what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised, friendly helpful staff and instructors who made the whole experience fantastic.. what a buzz.. My wife, daughter and myself had a great time and did two flights each.. only down side was the length time for each flight, only two minutes but for something a little different to parks and rides I can recommend, definitely something I'd do again.