“Exellent experience”

Ranked #7 of 232 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: iFLY Orlando is the best way to experience indoor skydiving.Experience true free-fall conditions, just like skydiving, without having to jump out of an airplane. iFLY's vertical wind tunnel creates a wall-to-wall cushion of air on which you can safely float. There's no parachute, no jumping & nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It's just you & the air, and it's the most incredible adrenaline rush. No Experience Necessary. Recommended for ages 3 to 103! Fun entertainment for the whole family and great for kids.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Sweeden, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Exellent experience”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

If you want to try something different, give this a try. My 9 year old said this was the best part of our trip to Orlando.

Visited October 2012

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have always thought about Skydiving... But would never do it, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity for me! Indoor Skydiving was a blast. Booked online in the morning and got a session that afternoon... Instructor was great fun and very friendly :) I was hooked after my first jump! Will definitley return to do it again :)

Visited February 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sky dive indoors”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is the most fun you can have off your feet. A big fan blows you up into the air and a finger movement effects how you fly. great instructors, good price, and a world of fun. Put this one on your list to see.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jeff H
Saint Louis, Missouri
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“INDOOR SKYDIVING”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have always dreamed of skydiving but with my small fear of heights I opted for the next best option...Indoor skydiving! Once I got my whole party on-board it was a go! There were 5 people in our party and our ages ranged from 11-60. We all had a blast! The trainers are all very fun and professional. I reccommend this to anyone visiting the Orlando area!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank MISSK2780
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“What a blast for almost any age!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is great. There was 5 of us and all participated. We ranged in age from 31 to 74. The oldest member said that he wished he had done it twenty years sooner, and was coming again for every birthday. we were 3 women and two men. I was the oldest female at 59 3/4s. It was like heaven except the very loud noise. Large blower motors keep you afloat. We all gave it a nine to 10.

Visited July 2012