“So much fun!”

Ranked #8 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Orlando. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have always thought about Skydiving... But would never do it, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity for me! Indoor Skydiving was a blast. Booked online in the morning and got a session that afternoon... Instructor was great fun and very friendly :) I was hooked after my first jump! Will definitley return to do it again :)

There are newer reviews for iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Orlando

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is the most fun you can have off your feet. A big fan blows you up into the air and a finger movement effects how you fly. great instructors, good price, and a world of fun. Put this one on your list to see.

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have always dreamed of skydiving but with my small fear of heights I opted for the next best option...Indoor skydiving! Once I got my whole party on-board it was a go! There were 5 people in our party and our ages ranged from 11-60. We all had a blast! The trainers are all very fun and professional. I reccommend this to anyone visiting the Orlando area!

1  Thank MISSK2780
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is great. There was 5 of us and all participated. We ranged in age from 31 to 74. The oldest member said that he wished he had done it twenty years sooner, and was coming again for every birthday. we were 3 women and two men. I was the oldest female at 59 3/4s. It was like heaven except the very loud noise. Large blower motors keep you afloat. We all gave it a nine to 10.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have been here before, and this time was to let my daughter try it too. We had a great time, and I didn't see a single person without a big smile the whole time. our instructor was great, he was very friendly and attentive to all the people there. My daughter felt safe and was able to fly quite well knowing that he was right there to guide and catch her. The group before us had some young children who had a blast.

Be advised that the scheduled time is not your flight time. They told us we had to check in by 7 pm, we didn't go up to get dressed until 8pm, and the dressing time and short film took until 8:30. I thought we would be done by 8 and go have dinner, but we didn't leave until after 9:30. Be sure to time your visit with this in mind. if you have young kids that are hungry.

1  Thank kaug23