“Great Course a fun day”

Hawks Landing Golf Club
Ranked #16 of 119 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Hawk’s Landing Golf Club spans over 220 acres of lush grounds at Orlando, Florida’s premier Resort, Orlando World Center Marriott Resort. Our 18-Hole Championship Golf Course was designed by noted golf architect Robert Cupp Jr., to create the perfect setting for challenging golf and a scenic blend of native Florida wildlife and tropical vegetation. Hawk's Landing Course Highlights:- Par 71 layout, 6,600+ yards, slope-rating 131.- Callaway Golf rental equipment.- GPS available.
Atlanta, Georgia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Course a fun day”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

One of the best Layouts I have played in a while ,Some very good challenging holes , While in Orlando get a tee time for Hawks Landing you will have a good game

Visited September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place to golf”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The staff was great, the course was fun to golf (even when we got hit with a summer downpour), service was amazing and the rental clubs were the best set of clubs I have ever used. I have an old ankle injury from my school years and I accidentally re-injured myself just prior to starting the 8th hole. It was my own stupidity that caused the accident but the staff's attentiveness to me was phenomenal. Love this course - we will come back again.

Visited August 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fun golf course!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I played Hawks Landing this afternoon and this course is just fun. I thought parking was going to be an issue since it's at the Marriott, but they valet parked my car and the pro shop validates parking which saved me about 25 bucks. The starter gave me a few tips and told me it was a challenging course and could be tough. The course is very well maintained and the greens had some sand on them like they'd been recently aerated so they were not scary fast, but fast enough for me. Lots of water on the course but you can play around it and it's not a major issue. It does add to the fun and beauty of the course. I payed 49 bucks since I'm a Marriott rewards member which saved me 6 dollars. They offer a discounted green fee if you want to play again, and I seriously considered it. I played by myself and there were no golfers in front of me so it played at around 3 hours. This course ranks in my top 5 and I cant wait to play it again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dave_in_Tulsa
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Good course, need some greens maintenance . Apparently hotel and course management are different and it shows. Employees were few but very nice.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Took a lesson here about 2 years ago and the course was immaculate. Decided to play there on Saturday because there was a $49 "deal." I was very disappointed. The course was in OK condition. It did not look like a resort course to me... The play was very slow. Had a threesome in front of our foursome that was playing painfully slow... A Marshall didn't get there until the 15th hole despite calls to the clubhouse. If you drive the ball over 250 yards there is little opportunity to hit driver off the tee. You had to hit off mats on the driving range, although balls were included in the greens fee. Another annoying thing was that you had to valet park. I won't be coming back to play here. For $49 there are MANY better options in central Florida.

Visited June 2013