“Nice resort course”

Hawks Landing Golf Club
Ranked #18 of 123 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Hawk’s Landing Golf Club spans over 220 acres of lush grounds at Orlando, Florida’s premier Resort, Orlando World Center Marriott Resort. Our 18-Hole Championship Golf Course was designed by noted golf architect Robert Cupp Jr., to create the perfect setting for challenging golf and a scenic blend of native Florida wildlife and tropical vegetation. Hawk's Landing Course Highlights:- Par 71 layout, 6,600+ yards, slope-rating 131.- Callaway Golf rental equipment.- GPS available.
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Nice course very fair and in good shape. My wife enjoyed playing the course as well. Centrally located near central Florida attractions and lodging

1  Thank Mqttraveler
"orlando area"
"fairways"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Played during overseeing, very wet, looked great, cart path only, teed off at 7:20, finished in 3 hours. Noisy highway nearby, enjoyed Orange county national more

1  Thank Jlbod
Reviewed April 21, 2010

Read some of the reviews my experience is certainly in the positive camp.
Great experience great staff, no they wereexceptional, never felt more welcome at any other course. Will definitely be back

1  Thank PhilGGB
Reviewed April 17, 2010

I was a bit worried about the reviews I read here, so I only booked a tee time for the first day of my stay. I booked the next day as soon as I hit the cart return. This is defiantly a resort style course. The front 9 makes you feel like you might be able to gear up for the senior tour if you practice your short game, but the back 9 reminds you of what your handicap really is. I could see how very low handicappers would eat this course up, but for mid-handicappers like myself (15) it was a great balance between challenging and pleasurable. The Staff was great, and made me feel like I was a club member at an exclusive club. I’ll play here again, and would recommend it to friends.

1  Thank neurodancer
See more reviews
Reviewed February 4, 2010

After we had reserved a T-Time, I read several of the reviews and was apprehensive about golfing at Hawks Landing Golf Club. But we found that the staff and groundskeepers were friendly, courteous and very helpful. The course is well kept and is a challenge to play. The course requires fairly accurate golf shots and distance control. And yes, we used every club in our golf bag. Thanks for the great experience.

2  Thank Mellavdv