TripAdvisor

from $49.00
More Info
from $149.00
More Info
All reviews scavenger hunt mini golf course crazy golf feeding the alligators live alligators great fun putt putt scratch card challenging holes baby gator score card gem mining fun afternoon a lot of fun on i drive arcade games couple of hours
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Give yourself a break from the parks and try this place out. Feeding the gators even getting to hold them, learning some interesting facts about them and then enjoying the crazy golf. All in all my daughter who's 17 absolutely loved it and staff especially Lesley where awesome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here with my coworkers for a team-building afternoon. All five of us had a great time! The staff was helpful and we all agreed that the area was well-maintained. At the end of the golf, Leslie was really sweet and helped me overcome my fear of gators ;)
Thank you to everyone there, my team and I had a blast and definitely want to come again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nothing better than a staff that is excited about seeing you have fun!
Me and my boyfriend enjoyed our night here and loved turning each corner and seeing the most coolest gold course. With my purchase I got to feed the alligators which we absolutely fun and would do it again and again. You will enjoy your time here without a doubt!

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We arrived late and were trying to rush through the 18 holes, but it was still so much fun. My 9 year old son also thoroughly enjoyed it.
When we arrived there is a pond of alligators and initially we thought they were fake because they were so still, until finally we saw one move. (We don’t see alligators where we live).
We arrived shortly after 11pm and it closes at 12am. Luckily, the staff waited until past 12am to allow us and the two groups in front of us to finish the 18 holes as at 12am we were on the 14th or 15th hole. Most appreciated!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

We came here for something a bit 'different' and that's pretty much what we got!

Played golf, did the treasure hunt thing, shot some hoops and also fed the gators...along with holding them too! They were very cute and once they reach a certain size, they go back to the sanctuary where they first came from.

Service was great but you can't get a beer in here and there is no wifi either!

Would definitely recommend doing it.

Date of experience: August 2019