“I don't normally review chain fast food restaurants”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #509 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed October 21, 2013

But this Waffle House was so far exceeded the expectations I had to tell about this one. When we arrived for a quick breakfast before starting our day at Disney World, there was a long line outside. My wife hopped out and asked the wait and they said about 20 - 30 mins. So we stayed. When we got in line I was met with a question of did I want a cup of coffee! The nice hostess brought me one! We were seated in about 20 minutes. The waitress was very friendly even though you could tell she was running a little ragged. The food arrived quickly and tasted just as expected. The waitress was on the spot with refills and service was great. We love Waffle House but this one exceeded my expectations and clearly has upped their game. Well Done!

There are newer reviews for Waffle House

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food is good if it is high in fat and cholesterol...when you're at the Waffle House - put your healthy diet aside just for the one meal. The biscuits and gravy are to die for (no pun intended). Waffles are a must!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Everything was perfect!!! From the Staff to the Food and Service. Only problem, is that they will be crowded at times. Due to the tourist area in Downtiown disney

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Every trip to Orlando we try to eat at the Waffle House. The servers were nice and the food was out quick. The quality of the food was good. I liked the digital payed jukebox. We will come back again next vacation.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Wow, loved this place - go early as the queues seriously build up. Fascinating watching the chefs/servers from the counter - a real american experience! Had the waffle with bacon and I was stuffed!! They serve mega breakfasts, lunches, burgers - you name it - it's not just waffles !!. A place with great atmosphere, and amazing food.