“Great value!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Cook called in sick so the waitress whipped us up a great breakfast for dinner. It's a tradition while traveling in the South to go to Waffle House so you just gotta go. Saved us a ton of money before we went off to Downtown Disney.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

always a good choice to start the day,the one we tried on 12/31/2012 at Orlando was full of people and that made the service a little slow,but not to bad,always excellent and fresh products..i give them a 10

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I never thought I'd find myself reviewing a Waffle House, but I dine here late night frequently so here goes. This Waffle House is located by the Crossroads near Downtown Disney. I can't speak to the food other than the breakfast fare because any hour of the day or night I visit a Waffle House, I get breakfast. I tried to think back to an occasion in my 200 plus visits to different Waffle Houses and I can't come up any time I have gotten anything but breakfast. The staff at this location is very friendly and has a "can do" attitude that you don't always see. On my last visit the District Manager was present cooking behind the counter and he seemed very proud of the staff. My food is always cooked perfect. The service is always great and the bathrooms are always clean. What more could you ask for at 2 in the morning?

1  Thank wsoxwinyes
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

It's true, cheap it is and that's exactly what you get... Cheap quality food and a service full of mistakes: a burger without lettuce, tomato and onion? A chicken pecan salad without pecans?

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We had never been to a Waffle House. It was close and cheap. The breakfast was fine. The staff friendly and helpful. The only seats available were at the counter. We did not enjoy that aspect.