“Hot, fresh, tasty!”

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #54 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Needed something to eat after arriving from the Uk. A hot sandwich was $5.99 with a wide selection. I opted for the meatball with marinara sauce, mozarella a and Parmesan. Really hot and delicious. Queues were really long but fast moving, place your order and then pay and you will then receive a buzzer when ready. Literally a 5min wait from paying until we were eating.

Drinks refillable and plenty of room to sit.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,546)

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went on a trip to Disney World with my fiances family and Earl of Sandwich was the first place we went to start the evening of shopping. This was my first time eating here. I ordered the All-American and it was absolutely delicious. Another great thing about their food is that you can be full without feeling heavy or as if youve eaten too much. The cookies were also very enjoyable. The wait time wasnt too bad and the only downside is that there werent enough seating for the dinner rush. Would recommend to anyone seeking a nice inexpensive dinner and will gladly be a return customer.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is legitimately my favorite restaurant at Downtown Disney. The tuna melt is amazing. I crave this all the time from 1000+ miles away! I highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This quick service place offers are great variety of salads, wraps and sandwiches. The line moves fast so don't get discouraged .I wish they had more tables and a better variety of desserts.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We really enjoyed our sandwiches here this past November. I had read all of the reviews about how good the food was there and I really didn't understand all of the hype b/c really it's just sandwiches, but boy oh boy were they ever delicious. We WILL be back.