“So good!! My favorite in Downtown Disney”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #50 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Chicago, Illinois
“So good!! My favorite in Downtown Disney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is legitimately my favorite restaurant at Downtown Disney. The tuna melt is amazing. I crave this all the time from 1000+ miles away! I highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Seekonk, Massachusetts
“Great Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

This quick service place offers are great variety of salads, wraps and sandwiches. The line moves fast so don't get discouraged .I wish they had more tables and a better variety of desserts.

• Visited January 2014
Kitchener, Canada
“How can a sandwich be so good?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

We really enjoyed our sandwiches here this past November. I had read all of the reviews about how good the food was there and I really didn't understand all of the hype b/c really it's just sandwiches, but boy oh boy were they ever delicious. We WILL be back.

• Visited November 2013
Epsom
“good lunch stop - take away if you can”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Visited this based on a recommendation - it was ideal as we just wanted to pick up lunch and eat on the run. Ended up visiting several times during our stay.
Ate there on the Disney Dinning Plan - and it was defined as a "quick service" meal - that consisted of a drink, sandwich and a side or a pudding (under $2.50 in value). Good range of sandwiches, but actual quality depends on who creates it, I guess. My first BLT was the best I'd ever eaten. The second appeared to be severley lacking on the B.
The pudding selection is disappointing - be careful when picking up brownies as they come in 2 flavours (standard and with peppermint) which are not easily distinguishable.
The main issue is the queue... but this just shows how popular it is.
For a laugh - have a look at the footage of Britain showing on the big screens... Westminster, Greenwich and other historical buildings shot by an amateur on their mobile phone!

• Visited January 2014
Conyers, Georgia
“Great for lunch and very reasonable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Located in downtown Disney, the Earl of Sandwich provides a good selection of sandwiches, efficient service, and a pleasant location to dine.

Visited December 2013