“Great food”

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #50 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Soups
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Great sandwiches, great soups at a great price
But get there before noon or after one o'clock it gets packed

• Korean first
United Kingdom
“Didn't exceed expectations but was still a lovely sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I am not sure if we were expecting to much due to the rave reviews, the sandwiches were lovely really filling and a great taste but I left the place feeling like I had been in a really good subway or something. I guess I was just expecting to much it being a Disney place, the food was great the service was fast the cost not bad considering you were in a Disney property. The line was long but they move fast, there was a good choice of food on the menu with some nice sides you could pick up as you went along but all in all I won't be going back there again unless I am in Downtown Disney and can't get served anywhere else due to queues etc. Good food, good price but nothing really special that would make me want to keep going back. If you are in Downtown Disney then definitely check it out because it is good sandwiches and they are good value for money. Seating is a bit short in supply but as it is a sandwich you can always go outside and sit on one of the many seats or benches in Downtown Disney.

Enfield CT
“Our favorite restaurant at Disney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I know that there are tons of restaurants to choose from while at Disney but Earl of Sandwich is my absolute favorite. Everything I have ever tried is amazing and the prices are reasonable for being on Disney property. We always visit multiple times during our stay. It can get very busy but there is seating indoors and outside. They also have a fountain where you get your own soda which is a plus. My only complaint is that they discontinued the cupcake coronets :(

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food and actually reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

This has become one of our family favourites in Downtown Disney. Great sandwiches at a decent price. Personally, I like the wraps better, but nothing bad to say about the sandwiches, especially the Hawaiian sandwich.

You can't really go wrong with Earl.

Edmond, OK
“Exceeded Expectations!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Had heard about the great sandwiches here so we stopped in on New Year's Eve. It was very busy but there wasn't a line when we walked up which was very surprising! We ordered our food and was asked if we were on the Disney meal plan, surprise #2 because I didn't think they honored the meal plan, they explained what the inclusions where and we finished our order. By the time we had poured our own drinks and found a table they had our food ready! Surprise #3 they were FAST! Food was great, fast, and included in our meal plan! Yeaah, this is worth a visit!