“Not my cup of tea”

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #51 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Halifax, Canada
“Not my cup of tea”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I have been here 3 times... he loves it... me not so much

The meat just does not taste very good to me. I love the bread and the concepts of the sandwiches I just do not like the meat unfortunately

• Korean first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Holiday Sandwich Love!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Everytime I visit Disneyworld I stop here. I first tried the Holiday Sandwich which has Turkey, Dressing, Cranberry and Gravy, about 5 years ago, thinking I would not like it! I loved it! So I am glad that they now sell it year round. Their soups are good. The only thing I don't like is I always am waiting, even if only 5 people were ahead of me. It seems since it became part of Disney Dining plan it is busier and crazier. I think if they could label what deserts and entrees etc are available for the dining plan that might help. Pretty much everyone in front of me picked up an item that wasn't part of the plan and had to go back and get a new one, making the lines longer. However I still go back because I love that sandwich!

• Visited November 2013
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Great sandwich, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

After watching La Nouba we had hoped to eat at the Rainforest Cafe, but as it had a 2 hour and 45 minute wait,(!) we ended up at the Earl of Sandwich. The people we were with highly recommended it and for speed you couldn't beat it. We had our food in less than 25 minures on a very busy Sat. evening. Two of us had the tuna - which was excellent. The other two were equally happy with their meatball sandwich and a ham and cheese. Seating can be tough to find, but we did. It was pleasant to pay a reasonable price for some good food and not have to wait hours. We highly recommend it and wish there was one in our home town.

• Visited September 2013
“Fabulous sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I absolutely love this place! Opens at 9am closes at 11pm and serves the best sandwiches at the best price of $6 which fill you up especially if you get one before hitting the parks. I've also been known to get a chicken caesar salad at 10:45pm.

Don't be put off by long queues, they have it all boxed off and they go down quite quickly.

My favorite sandwich has to be the hawaiian BBQ which is a cob filled with ham, chicken, fresh pineapple and bbq sauce honestly it is delicious!

Douglas, Massachusetts
“Fresh~Fantastic~Fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

We tried them for the first time while we were hanging out in Downtown Disney for lunch. I got the Earl which was Roast Beef, Cheddar Cheese and Horseradish Sauce~ Delicious-~My husband had the Buffalo Chicken Wrap which he said was one of the best he has ever had. The line was long, but it was organized so it went quickly- seating is limited inside and out- they have a good variety of sides, fruit, chips, soups,salads, cookies, etc... and they have Fountain Soda as well as other beverages. We really liked it here.