“Holiday Sandwich Love!”

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #56 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Everytime I visit Disneyworld I stop here. I first tried the Holiday Sandwich which has Turkey, Dressing, Cranberry and Gravy, about 5 years ago, thinking I would not like it! I loved it! So I am glad that they now sell it year round. Their soups are good. The only thing I don't like is I always am waiting, even if only 5 people were ahead of me. It seems since it became part of Disney Dining plan it is busier and crazier. I think if they could label what deserts and entrees etc are available for the dining plan that might help. Pretty much everyone in front of me picked up an item that wasn't part of the plan and had to go back and get a new one, making the lines longer. However I still go back because I love that sandwich!

There are newer reviews for Earl of Sandwich

Reviewed November 4, 2013

After watching La Nouba we had hoped to eat at the Rainforest Cafe, but as it had a 2 hour and 45 minute wait,(!) we ended up at the Earl of Sandwich. The people we were with highly recommended it and for speed you couldn't beat it. We had our food in less than 25 minures on a very busy Sat. evening. Two of us had the tuna - which was excellent. The other two were equally happy with their meatball sandwich and a ham and cheese. Seating can be tough to find, but we did. It was pleasant to pay a reasonable price for some good food and not have to wait hours. We highly recommend it and wish there was one in our home town.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I absolutely love this place! Opens at 9am closes at 11pm and serves the best sandwiches at the best price of $6 which fill you up especially if you get one before hitting the parks. I've also been known to get a chicken caesar salad at 10:45pm.

Don't be put off by long queues, they have it all boxed off and they go down quite quickly.

My favorite sandwich has to be the hawaiian BBQ which is a cob filled with ham, chicken, fresh pineapple and bbq sauce honestly it is delicious!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We tried them for the first time while we were hanging out in Downtown Disney for lunch. I got the Earl which was Roast Beef, Cheddar Cheese and Horseradish Sauce~ Delicious-~My husband had the Buffalo Chicken Wrap which he said was one of the best he has ever had. The line was long, but it was organized so it went quickly- seating is limited inside and out- they have a good variety of sides, fruit, chips, soups,salads, cookies, etc... and they have Fountain Soda as well as other beverages. We really liked it here.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

... and oh yeah, the food is really good also. We had the Disney dining plan and visited the Earl of Sandwich early in our trip so we still had plenty of meal credits left. We were planning on eating well so we were worried about running out of meal credits by the end of the trip. When we saw the prices we immediately decided to not use a meal credit because the prices were normal and not inflated by Disney. If you have the Disney dining plan, this may be the only restaurant that will allow you to substitute a side dish or appetizer in place of the dessert. It seems weird but after visiting, I can see why a fast food restaurant is rated #2 on trip advisor in front of some other very good restaurants at Disney.

1  Thank TravelDad340