“Great place and good service!”
Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #53 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Pike Road, Alabama
“Great place and good service!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love this little place. My favorite sandwich is the turkey dinner sandwich! Its like having Thanksgiving Dinner...all year round. Recommend this place if you need to eat quick and find something for all ages. They even offer drink refills!

1 Thank Pikeroad

• Korean first
Newport, South Wales
“We kept going back for more!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Having just returned from a 2 week vacation in Florida, I feel we must comment on the amazing Earl of Sandwich restaurant at Downtown Disney.

We ate there a few years back and we returned this time, remembering such great things. And guess what?! It didn't disappoint this time either. In fact, we ate there a total of 4 times in 2 weeks this year, and always wanted to go back another time!

Beware... It does get very very busy in there, and be prepared to queue for quite sometime. There is limited seating, but we rarely found it difficult to get a seat. We ate outside every time, it was way too hot to be inside.

The sandwiches and fillings are creative and very satisfying. And all at a fairly reasonable price, too. The fountain sodas are free refills, so don't buy bottled drinks, and if you're a family of four - only buy 2 drinks... you can always go and fill them up again!!

All in all, a brilliant 'fast food' place in the heart of one of my favourite places in Orlando. wold recommend a visit to anyone, for lunch, dinner, or just a snack in between.

• Visited September 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fresh & Tasty!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My friend and I had reservations at The House of Blues but were questioning our choice. A crew member suggested Earl of Sandwich as it was light, cheap, and Delicious! We checked out the menu and decided to stay. There were several different types of hot sandwiches, salads and wraps to choose from. The line was a little long but it moved really quick. My friend had to wait longer for her sandwich than me (but she had a hot sandwich and I didn't). Even though it was crowded we were lucky and found a table quickly.
I had a chicken Thai wrap and Mediterranean pasta salad. The wrap was Amazing! The pasta salad was just ok though. I also grabbed a chocolate chip cookie for dessert and it was amazing as well! Price was great too!

Lutz, Florida
“What a value”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Menu has a good choice of sandwich and salad items. In comparison to all of the other eateries in the complex, it is by far the best bang for your buck if you are looking for good quality fast food. The sandwichs are prepared hot and fresh (Quiznos style) with quality meats and toppings. Great flavor and you cannot go wrong for a quite bite by stopping in. All of this at a very reasonable price. We will be returning real soon. Just be mindful that it is a very popular place so be patient. Staff try hard to get you in and seated. Go give a try!

Hartford, Connecticut
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Really blown away; despite the 35 minute wait in line (and a grumpy 4 yr old) this place was fantastic for dinner. Actually I wouldn't mind eating here all day, the menu looks amazing. The prices are extremely reasonable and the atmosphere fun, I like that it wasn't a typical sitdown place where you constantly have to search for waitstaff. Amazing experience, fabulous food, wish we had one near us

Visited May 2013