“good sandwiches”

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #50 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Roseville, Michigan
“good sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Good sandwiches ....took forever to get them though, and we were starving when we arrived. But well worth the wait!

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
“Two words: Holiday Sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

When in Downtown Disney and not in the mood for a sitdown table service, go to Earl. I am very sad they took the Ultimate Grilled Cheese off the menu but now they have the Holiday Sandwich year 'round s that makes up for it. The lines get VERY long when DTD is full and it's noisy in there, but they work like a well oiled machine. I love the tomato soup to dip my sammich in. My husband lives the green tea lemonade. Yum. I'm addicted to Earl and for people on the Disney Dine Plan, they take that there.

Woodbury, Minnesota
“Check your order before you leave.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went on the recommendations of this site. Menu had many tasty options. Line to order was long but moved fairly quickly. Picking up food was another matter. Had ordered two sandwiches, a salad and three smoothies. Smoothies were ready about 10 min before food. While waiting for food, i saw a fair amount of chaos in the pick up area. Seemed they were struggling to get orders correct. One man brought back his salad that had no chicken on it. Two minutes later he was back with a chicken chipotle wrap that was missing the chicken too. Saw another person return an item that was wrong. By the time I got my good, I wanted to get out of the crowd. We sat outside to eat and it turned out the club wrap I ordered was missing the cheese. It was still tasty but would have been better with cheese. Definitely a good value by Disney standards. Wish they had one in the parks, but can't imagine how long the lines would be at that point :)

Jacksonville, Florida
“Earl of Sandwich- Downtown Disney”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great quick, relatively inexpensive place to stop and eat at Downtown Disney. Great assortment of soups, salad, wraps and desserts. One of the best cupcakes I've had in a while (the triple chocolate). Glad we ate here out of the many choices. Lots of grab and go options if you are not looking for a sit down dinner or just a quick bite.

New Jersey
“Quick service dining that's not that quick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I ate here two times during my recent Orlando vacation. Once for lunch and once for dinner. I don't think it matters when you go because the lines were long both times. You line up to order. Then you line up to pay followed by a line for the soda fountain while you wait for your order to be prepared. My favorite sandwich is the Hawaiian BBQ. You won't wait as long as a sit-down restaurant in Downtown but you're going to have to wait one way or another. I think it's worth the wait though.