“Two words: Holiday Sandwich!”
Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #16 of 296 Quick Bites in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Earl of Sandwich® at Disney Springs®. Earl of Sandwich®'s extensive menu pays tribute to the art of the sandwich. We feature a wide variety of sandwiches on fresh-baked artisan bread, hand-tossed salads, delicious soups, and much more. We maintain our unique brand's exceptional taste by using only the finest, freshest ingredients available for everything we serve. If you're looking for a great atmosphere to dine in while exploring Disney Springs® or if you want a convenient grab 'n go option, Earl of Sandwich® has it. Start your morning right with some of our delicious breakfast selections. Earl of Sandwich® Orlando offers a variety of breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit yogurt parfaits and muffins. Enjoy our hot breakfast menu, served daily until 11AM. Located at Disney Springs®, Earl of Sandwich® Orlando is surrounded by some of the most eclectic shopping, nightlife, and entertainment in the area.
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

When in Downtown Disney and not in the mood for a sitdown table service, go to Earl. I am very sad they took the Ultimate Grilled Cheese off the menu but now they have the Holiday Sandwich year 'round s that makes up for it. The lines get VERY long when DTD is full and it's noisy in there, but they work like a well oiled machine. I love the tomato soup to dip my sammich in. My husband lives the green tea lemonade. Yum. I'm addicted to Earl and for people on the Disney Dine Plan, they take that there.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,842)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went on the recommendations of this site. Menu had many tasty options. Line to order was long but moved fairly quickly. Picking up food was another matter. Had ordered two sandwiches, a salad and three smoothies. Smoothies were ready about 10 min before food. While waiting for food, i saw a fair amount of chaos in the pick up area. Seemed they were struggling to get orders correct. One man brought back his salad that had no chicken on it. Two minutes later he was back with a chicken chipotle wrap that was missing the chicken too. Saw another person return an item that was wrong. By the time I got my good, I wanted to get out of the crowd. We sat outside to eat and it turned out the club wrap I ordered was missing the cheese. It was still tasty but would have been better with cheese. Definitely a good value by Disney standards. Wish they had one in the parks, but can't imagine how long the lines would be at that point :)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great quick, relatively inexpensive place to stop and eat at Downtown Disney. Great assortment of soups, salad, wraps and desserts. One of the best cupcakes I've had in a while (the triple chocolate). Glad we ate here out of the many choices. Lots of grab and go options if you are not looking for a sit down dinner or just a quick bite.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I ate here two times during my recent Orlando vacation. Once for lunch and once for dinner. I don't think it matters when you go because the lines were long both times. You line up to order. Then you line up to pay followed by a line for the soda fountain while you wait for your order to be prepared. My favorite sandwich is the Hawaiian BBQ. You won't wait as long as a sit-down restaurant in Downtown but you're going to have to wait one way or another. I think it's worth the wait though.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Every time I go to Disney in Florida, and visit Downtown Disney, I want to try Earl of Sandwich. This year I finally got the chance. I ordered a tuna melt... Awesome Sandwich!!! My boyfriend ordered The Original (roast beef) and loved it. It was pretty busy but we were able to find a place to sit inside. A few days later we left one of the parks early and decided instead of going back to our hotel and eating at the Food Court, we would go back to Earl of Sandwich for an early dinner. Awesome again. It was about 4:30. Perfect time. It was not busy and it was easy finding a seat. By the time we left there was a long line. So glad we got to try it TWICE!