“Excellent, really surprised at the value!”
Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #54 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for lunch while waiting on a personalisation order being completed. We were welcomed as 'prince and princess' and handed a menu card with the information that there was about a 10min wait on food. Best sandwiches I've had in ages, good range and excellent value. Will definitely be here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,582)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is so busy, and its understandable. The bread is so fresh and the selection of sandwiches are varied and good. We ate lunch there one day and lunch another. The prices are reasonable and the quality is very good.

1  Thank Bonitabeach33
Reviewed July 29, 2013

OK, queues formidable and service slow...but can see food preparation and food great. Salads filling and tasty, veggie sandwiches delicious.
Not a place to feel relaxed but great food at great prices.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Despite many visits to Downtown Disney, this was our first trip to Earl of Sandwich. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the sandwich was. My daughters shared the All-American which had an unusual addition of cranberries. But the cranberries made the sandwich! My chicken chipotle avocado was perfect. Their fountain drinks have free refills and were well-mixed.

Unfortunately, all the staff I encountered were very rude with the exception of the quiet worker who was refilling the ice machine, bless his heart. The young man who took our order was very terse and made his aggravation obvious, as did the cashier who took my payment. Poor show.

The line to order food was well organized but the drink station could use some markers or something. I had to politely explain that I was in line to a few people who got in front of my b/c of the confusion.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

It's our first stop on WdW property...a visit with the Earl. My favorite is the All American, while my kids have favorites like the Tuna Melt and Ham with Swiss (minus Swiss, plus Cheddar!). My husband always tries something new and is never disappointed!!

Loving the Earl!