“Best sandwiches!”

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #56 of 3,896 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I opted to pay for our meal here, on our last day. We paid under 30 dollar for four sandwiches and a bowl of soup. Everything was excellent. We used some of those snack credits that seem to get pushed aside for our drinks. The staff is very friendly and know how to keep the flow of traffic. This place is very busy but worth the wait. I had the Italian, my 10 year old, the all American and my 8 year old had the ham and Swiss. My husband had the full Montague. I highly recommend this place to anyone! I also had the loaded potatoe soup which was amazing!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,543)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Having visited Orlando many times before i have started to review trip adviser for new ideas and came accross the good reviews for this place so thought i would give it a go.

Food was excellent, price was excellent, Menu Excellent !! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED! Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place had a crazy line to it when we were waiting on it at 2pm on a Sunday. After eating there I know why now. Their sandwiches are top notch and the salads very fresh and crisp. Best part? Everything was $5-6 each. High quality at cheap prices is something very rare at Disney but Earl pulls it off. It is tough to get any seating because its so limited so be sure someone is searching for a seat while you're waiting on line.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We eat here every time we go to Disney. Food and service are both great. Great place to go for a change of pace and get something that isn't standard Disney fare...

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

A little taste of thanksgiving in April. So glad they made it available the whole year. The only thing is that this place is always busy so it always has long lines but the lines move pretty quickly so not a bad experience at all!