“Great food at a Great Price”
Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #94 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love being able to watch them prepare the food right in front of you. I had the Montague, it was delicous, The food was fresh and sandwich was toasted and warm. While usually the line moves fairly well, there were a lot of "new" customers in line who were unfamiliar with how the line works so they were rather rude to the young woman who was trying to keep the line moving in the right direction and make room for the many people coming in.

There was a very small dessert choice this time. The pudding, however,was tasty. I picked one from the back since last time we visited, there was a litte girl in line picking up the containers, licking them and putting them back. We had notified the staff and they immediately took out the front containers, fortunately there was nothing like that this time.

I would definitely recommend this as nice place to grab a sandwich for lunch or pick up a quick dinner to take back to the hotel.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,690)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

great place to eat. love the different types of sandwiches great salads and soups.also great . great atmosphere any time is a good time to eat at the earl of sandwich price is also good. lunch time snack time or dinner go to downtown for a sandwich

1  Thank Carolyn L
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I just went to Orlando for a Marathon and was looking for the group to eat at a fast and inexpensive restaurant that did not require everyone to have a pass to the park. We found Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. It was fantastic! The best sandwich I have had in a long time. The bread was fresh, the sandwich hot. Service was fast, and at the average cost of $6.00, a bargain! Will always come back!!!

1  Thank Momba63
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We chose this place for lunch because of all the great reviews. Trust me, they did not disappoint. A sandwich was $6 (good for Downtown Disney). The bread was so delish!! I will definitely be coming back on my next trip to Disney World.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place was so good and the prices were so low that we actually went to eat there more than once on the last trip to Orlando. The Caribbean Jerk Chicken was delicious and the service was very speedy.