“Not the best”

Ranked #354 of 3,919 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

As the park was getting ready to close we were getting stuck gor somewhere to eat and ended up here.

I wasnt too hungry yet ws likely to be the last time I ate for the day so opted for the bbq chicken flat breaf which was a little on the dry and hard side. It was not very low in price and despite there being lots of chicken it just wasnt all that good.

My son had the mac and cheese which was delicious but he didnt seem to think so. My husband had the meatball roll which was generously filled and not too bad but on a whole expensive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The lines were super long and slow, it was crowded like any other quick service at Disney. The flatbread pizzas were very flat and thin, they seemed overpriced considering they came with no side. My husband had the flatbread Italian sun, he said it was good, but again, very little substance to the flatbread. I chose the meatball sub since it at least came with fries. The sub was ok, the fries were good.
The decorations were cute, had it been less crowded, we would have walked around to see them all.
It's a fine place in a pinch while in Fantasyland, but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to go here.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This was by far the worst food we ate in Disney...definitely heed my warning and stop somewhere else for a quick bite. The flatbread pizza was pricey and terrible! Staff were helpful, but not your usual friendly Disney World workers. Eat elsewhere!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Horrible long wait, not overly friendly staff, and food was awful. Pass this one up, eat elsewhere :(

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The dining area has cute wall paintings from Pinocchio. It does get pretty crowded here from time to time, that's why I was disappointed that the upstairs dining area was closed off. They keep the lines moving fairly quickly, and the food is nice and hot when you get it. I had a food allergy question and the manager got out a book and showed me the ingredients in a dish, so that I knew if I could eat it or not. They make a good meatball sub. After finishing the sub I didn't even have any room left to finish my side. I would definitely stop here again for a good meal during my next visit.