“A great escape from the hot Florida sun.”
Review of Electric Umbrella

Electric Umbrella
Ranked #472 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Grab a tray and satisfy your appetite with quick-service fare like meatball subs, chicken dishes, veggie wraps and salads. This air-conditioned, indoor venue is an ideal place to enjoy a quick break during your trip to Epcot theme park.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

While at Epcot we stopped into the Electric Umbrella for lunch before going home that afternoon. When we got there there wasn't too big a crowd. After finding ourselves some tables we went to get the food. The selection of food was your basic american-style choices with burgers, chicken fingers, and salads. The food quality was fine, and the name was very fitting as it served for a great escape from the sun.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My family and I had lunch here using our Disney Dining Plan. It was a decent choice with cheeseburgers, chicken fingers, salads, and even a vegetarian flatbread. My husband had the bacon cheeseburger and had no complaints about it. My son and I both had the chicken fingers, which were nothing to brag about, just average. One thing I did like about the place was that you could choose healthier options, like grapes instead of French fries. I was also getting tired of some of the desserts at Disney, so I chose a fruit cup here for dessert. This and the grapes were both prepackaged, so I was able to stick them into my cooler bag that I had with me. It was also very crowded that day, but I think that was probably due to the rain and people trying to escape from that while eating lunch. Overall, it's not a bad choice for lunch at Epcot.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is your typical quick service restaurant. The menu consists of the same options as other quick service park restaurants. Kid friendly menus. Plenty of food in your order.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This place was awesome! We ate there for lunch and they were so busy the lines were out the door, but they were so efficient that we were in line only for five minutes and had our food. The food was so yummy for fast food. My kids kept talking about how good the food was. Try to get a seat upstairs for a more relaxing experience.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

ate here for lunch...the food was ok ,but it was extremely crowded and there was no where down stairs to eat. that may not seem like a big deal to some, but it is difficult for me to walk up stairs due to muscle and joint disease. After making it up stairs, realized if you wanted a refill you had to go back down stairs!!! food was average/good.