“100% authentic and fresh spaniard food”
Review of Lolailo The Original - CLOSED

Lolailo The Original
Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A truly Spaniard experience. From our fine cuisine to our traditional decor,Lolailo the original is a little piece of Spain in the heart of Orlando.
Orlando, Florida
“100% authentic and fresh spaniard food”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We visited lolailo this past sunday and were amazed by the decor, ambience, service as well as the freshness of their paella made to order.
They have an espectacular flamenco show that is interactive, we asked to meet the chef which came to our table to personally filet the fish that we order , the dessert was out of this world, the attention to detail was above, family oriented ambience and very attentive service.
I would strongly recommend lolailo rest.
To all spaniard cousine lovers you would not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014

Orlando, Florida, United States
“what is this?”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Food is highly expensive for small portions. Hello Red Lobster. Food was like from the kids menu. The Sangria was light pink not even dark red like good real Spain restaurants. It was $30 for something that tasted like water with no fruits at all. Please stay away and go to Fish Bones where money is very well spent.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Don_Stephen866
Orlando, Florida
“New...but it needs some work”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We visited this place for the first time last week. I was very excited to go after reading a few food reviews online. We had collectively 3 entrees from the menu so I think my rating can be supported fairly. Plus, I have also had the opportunity to eat in Spain a few years ago. I believe the food is authentic because we were also told they import most of their food items daily. I will also add that the entrees are very highly priced, probably overpriced due to the importing of some of the menu items. It appears the ownership has put money and time decorating this space. The inside is very nice and very clean. It's located in the old Kmart/Gold's Gym plaza on Turkey Lk which I was told they were on restaurant row (to this I would object to calling this location, "Restaurant Row".

One person ordered the fish stew with chickpeas (sorry I can't get the actual name since the menu can't be pulled from the menu). I'm not sure how this was consumed because the flavor was just very overwhelming fish flavor. However, it just looked like chickpea soup/stew. The Drunken Chicken was presented nicely but really lacked any real flavor. But there was plenty of chicken on the plate. It is presented in a light brown sauce. The hit of the entrees was the pork tenderloin stuffed with Serrano ham. The bonus to both of these dishes were the potatoes that accompanied the dish. I think there was also supposed to be a vegetable but there was not one served with either dish besides the potatoes. Another important note, the Sangria was horrible. It lacked any flavor or hints that it was wine based but was completely watered down.

I will say the staff there were very pleasant and accommodating I hope they can make some improvements with some of the menu items to make it more enjoyable. I know one person in the party would like to try the establishment again for brunch, but I think I'll pass.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank divadap
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Exquisite spanish food and entertainment in international drive in Orlando!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Real authentic and unique spanish food with a native spanish chef Jose Ramon Fernandez.Most of their ingredients are imported from Spain. Out of the ordinary customer treatment. A little pice of Spain in Orlando. The management and employees make you feel you are in Spain. Brothers Rosa and Ricardo Mengual owners of the restaurant came straight form Granada city in Spain to bring the best of their culture to central florida. Lolaiolo offer two flamenco shows at 8pm and 9:30pm on Thursdays,Fridays and Saturdays and a Sunday brunch show at 12:00 noon and 3pm. They are open Mon to Sat from 11am to 11pm and Sunday brunch from 9am to 9pm.If you want to experience Spain in Orlando you must come to Lolailo . I recommend to make reservation, call 407-730-8948. They are very flexible with their menu . From the tapas menu you must try the TABLA DE EMBUTIDOS (CURED MEATS PLATTER),the EPANADA GALLEGA(GALICIAN PIE),and my favorite the SALPICON DE MARISCOS (PICKLED SEAFOOD COCKTAIL OR BEST KNOW AS CEVICHE) and from the main menu you can have from seafood , meat or vegetarian paella to traditional plates . If you are on vacation,visiting or live in the area you must go and dine in this amassing place.Very family oriented and fabulous decor.From an amassing cooper finish bar to hand made laps. Lolailo is truly Spain in Orlando. Tell the chef or owners that Oscar send you there. This is one of my very favorites restaurants in Orlando! Hope you enjoy it ! Buen provecho!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Oscar O
Orlando, Florida
“A new year's eve, Spain style”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great restaurant with an outstanding flamenco show. Paquirri, the male dancer, is one of the best entertainers I ever met. Food is fancy, elaborated and tasty. Authentic spanish wine and excellent service. Thanks to the Mengual family for that great experience.

• Visited December 2013