“not just for men”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
St Helens, United Kingdom
“not just for men”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Hooters has always had a reputation but i took my fiancee and the food is fantastic the chicken wings are to dye for. Yes you have got the ladies in little outfits but the offers they have on the menu for food and drinks are not to be overlooked friendly and polite service

• Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania
“Very poor service”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Nice property and clean. Our server Kimmera was not very attentive and forgot just about everything. Took quite a while for our food to arrive even though it was not that busy. Ice teas were extremely weak and overpriced. At checkout she charged my card to someone else's table which put a hold of over $90.00 on my card to which the manager informed me it would take 48 hours to release the hold. Totally not worth the money in our opinion. Much better food at Olive Garden for around the same price.

• Visited August 2013
Dumbarton, United Kingdom
“Chicken sauces, NO NO”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We wanted to try the chicken wings and get t-shirts. We had chicken wings and a club sandwich, the quality of the food was poor and will not be going back. Also they didn't have any white vest tops for my girlfriend to buy.

Visited July 2013
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
“Wow, the food is amazing!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have to say, the food in here is really good. The girls are also really fast at serving you and are easy on the eyes too. What more can I say?

Visited July 2013
Cartagena, Colombia
“Friendly Staff, Limited Food Choices”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went to the Hooter in Orlando and I was greeted by a friendly staff member who sat me and took my order. Only complaint I have with this place is it has very small menu. There were several wing sauce choices, but no authentic Chilean sauce. I was a little upset.

• Visited July 2013